Weed out the bad cops

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Oh for sure....but its not like it is on the mexican border....at least where ive been recently.

Well I'm not driving across the Mx border.  I'm sure they could give a crap about the us constitution.:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, DAVE said:

A border patrol agent can pull you over at anytime...specially down south.

Whatever....that isn't what you said....you specifically mentioned crossing the border and the fact that you don't mind doesn't change the fact that we have constitutional protections.

12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Well I'm not driving across the Mx border.  I'm sure they could give a crap about the us constitution.:lol:

I meant near the border. :lol:

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Whatever....that isn't what you said....you specifically mentioned crossing the border and the fact that you don't mind doesn't change the fact that we have constitutional protections.

Getting asked for id doesnt bother me a bit either. Paying tax...now that should upset you. :lol:

30 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Did ya see em working I-93 in thornton last fall?

nope but it's disgusting they are able to do shit like that so being cooperative would be the last of my concern .   that said when we are up playing off the border cut in maine if one of the many CBP trucks we pass stopped us I'd treat them with respect because thats reasonable and they are doing their job.   

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Wrong. It's Bullshit the law allows them to do so within 100 miles but outside that they dont have that right 

We are roughly 100 miles from the Canadian Border in The Soo and The Border Patrol was down here last week busting people left and right....guessing somebody tipped them off about possible illegals working the St. Mary's Cement Plant expansion although obviously they are south of the border illegal types.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

We are roughly 100 miles from the Canadian Border in The Soo and The Border Patrol was down here last week busting people left and right....guessing somebody tipped them off about possible illegals working the St. Mary's Cement Plant expansion although obviously they are south of the border illegal types.

now that i have no issue with,  gather evidence and intelligence and get a warrant.  We should enforce immigration laws but harassing people about their ethnicity with no probable cause is bullshit.  owners of companies that employ these illegals should suffer consequences serious enough they stop.  

11 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

now that i have no issue with,  gather evidence and intelligence and get a warrant.  We should enforce immigration laws but harassing people about their ethnicity with no probable cause is bullshit.  owners of companies that employ these illegals should suffer consequences serious enough they stop.  

I'm just speculating as the trucks they were stopping all had Texas, Louisiana and Mississippi plates and are the trucks I see going in and out of the plant. Also see a lot of them workers around town and they are very dark.

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

Did ya see em working I-93 in thornton last fall?

We went throught a road block in VT on I91 a few years ago, well within the border.  Annoying as fuck to be honest, on an interstate highway. 

9 hours ago, DAVE said:

A border patrol agent can pull you over at anytime...specially down south.

9 hours ago, DAVE said:

Oh for sure....but its not like it is on the mexican border....at least where ive been recently.

4 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Wrong. It's Bullshit the law allows them to do so within 100 miles but outside that they dont have that right 

Dave caught telling lies again.  

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

If they really wanted to slow down the illegals, they would have increased the fines to employers years ago. 

32 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

If they really wanted to slow down the illegals, they would have increased the fines to employers years ago. 

fines fuck fines,  put management and owners in jail.  let them get some buttfucking by some big brothers it will stop real quick.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

fines fuck fines,  put management and owners in jail.  let them get some buttfucking by some big brothers it will stop real quick.  

That's not necessary. It would fuck over the business completely.  They only hire illegals so save cash.

Make it so expensive that it isn't worth it.  Fuck over anyone who hires illegals.  Homeowners, whatever. 

If they did this 30 years ago the problem would have been solved. 

6 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Lies? About?

what is it with this guy always accusing people of lying?  He's done it with about a half dozen guys now.  Obnoxious as hell, and off in left field.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

what is it with this guy always accusing people of lying?  He's done it with about a half dozen guys now.  Obnoxious as hell, and off in left field.

Hes very bitter for some reason...but ive accused him of bsing too...so tit for tat i guess... :lol:

Still interested in what i bsed about though.

54 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

We went throught a road block in VT on I91 a few years ago, well within the border.  Annoying as fuck to be honest, on an interstate highway. 

More annoying than nooks?

41 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

That's not necessary. It would fuck over the business completely.  They only hire illegals so save cash.

Make it so expensive that it isn't worth it.  Fuck over anyone who hires illegals.  Homeowners, whatever. 

What a fuckin moron.  

46 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Nah, put em in jail. If they knowingly hire illegals they are doing so to take advantage of them. Usually paying cash too and avoiding taxes. Right there you have labor violation and IRS violation. Jail is appropriate.