Weed out the bad cops

1 minute ago, old indy said:

You feel it was the cops place to hear the complaint and decide if it goes further!???       Its not his place AT ALL.

Whos was it then? The fairy god mother? The complaint would still be looked at by a cop regardless.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Exactly. No different then these doucebags who wont show id when pulled over for a traffic stop.

Correct. Legally you have no obligation to do so, but if you don't, you're either hiding something or just being a douchebag. Then we wonder why so many perps get pistol whipped...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, old indy said:

one IS required by LAW to show ID in mA if driving.     one is nOT required to explain anything to a dickhead not doing his job as he was hired to do.  hes not the judge.

Maybe they should have went to a lawyer. :lol:

• Thanks 1

one IS required by LAW to show ID in mA if driving.     one is nOT required to explain anything to a dickhead not doing his job as he was hired to do.  hes not the judge.

That's what you get for living in the Communist state of Massachusetts . Keep voting Democrat, seems to work well for you mouth breathers.

That's what lawyers are for.

2 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

That's what you get for living in the Communist state of Massachusetts . Keep voting Democrat, seems to work well for you mouth breathers.

That's what lawyers are for.

I dont think hes a dem. I can see the frustration....but if you go into to a cop shop with the intent to aggrivate...you get what you ask for. 

Being asked for ID is not a hard thing to comply with...

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Maybe they should of went to a lawyer. :lol:

For asking a question?        stay on track here.  its not illegal to ask a question,  now to avoid following the perfectly legal request to me shows the real problem.

For asking a question?        stay on track here.  its not illegal to ask a question,  now to avoid following the perfectly legal request to me shows the real problem.

Then why was it so hard for the guy to answer the cops question? Shouldnt it work both ways?

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I dont think hes a dem. I can see the frustration....but if you go into to a cop shop with the intent to aggrivate...you get what you ask for. 

Being asked for ID is not a hard thing to comply with...

last thing i am doing in that situation above is provide ID,  that had zero to do with the question being asked.

Now driving on the other hand sure I'll provide it even if your reason for pulling me is a bit stretched because it's after 9 at night and you think your going to pop me for dui.  

6 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Asking for ID is not a hard thing to comply with...

Especially If you're purpose of being there is to file a complaint. The "victim " has rights for his day in court, as does the accused have rights to face his accuser. Simple constitutional stuff here! :suicide:

Edited by Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

last thing i am doing in that situation above is provide ID,  that had zero to do with the question being asked.

Now driving on the other hand sure I'll provide it even if your reason for pulling me is a bit stretched because it's after 9 at night and you think your going to pop me for dui.  

Then expect a rough time I guess. :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member

Zero reason other than to hide when officers do something wrong not to simply hand out a complaint form.   It does seem from the video that many of the cops were simply assholes however, sometimes these video's can be taken out of context if the whole interaction isn't seen.   Doesn't seem to be the case here.  

The first cop following him out the station and down the street should lose his job immediately.  

AG was right the attitude to protect their own no matter what is a problem in many Union groups.  

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

bunch of bootlickers on here i see

Is the equivalent of "raciest" to the left. Just don't act like a dick, and you'll be treated with respect. No "bootlicking" here, it called comon' sense, take a few humility pills and grow the hell up...:saluting:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Zero reason other than to hide when officers do something wrong not to simply hand out a complaint form.   It does seem from the video that many of the cops were simply assholes however, sometimes these video's can be taken out of context if the whole interaction isn't seen.   Doesn't seem to be the case here.  

The first cop following him out the station and down the street should lose his job immediately.  

AG was right the attitude to protect their own no matter what is a problem in many Union groups.  

Again...why so hard to just show the guy ID...

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

How many traffic offenses have you fought in court? Its your right to do so....

I've got no issue with complying when i have done something wrong.  outside some questionable stops for 5-10 over fishing for a DUI i've pretty much deserved every stop I ever had.  I've fought a couple,  here in NH the cops required to show so your hopes they will no show or the prosecutor will plead it down.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

I've got no issue with complying when i have done something wrong.  outside some questionable stops for 5-10 over fishing for a DUI i've pretty much deserved every stop I ever had.  I've fought a couple,  here in NH the cops required to show so your hopes they will no show or the prosecutor will plead it down.  

You get asked for id to buy liquor...you know show...you no get...very simple.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Sweet fuck!  :lol:

"you tell me what the complaint is and I'll decide if it's legitimate." :lol:

That statement weeds out the bs real quick...