Things that are fucking gross

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Making a comeback with the younger crowd. My son & his friends drink PBR. We go this hipster bar and it's the only beer they have on tap. PBR out of a Mason  jar.

We moved on to different brands eventually, Meister Brau, Leinies, Stroh's,  even a 99 cents a six pack called Dorf.

17 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

You could ask my daughters, but yes it's true..

Anythings possible...amercan beer definitely goes down easier then Canadian ive always found.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Anythings possible...amercan beer definitely goes down easier then Canadian ive always found.

Most beers I've ever seen drank in 24hrs is 46 .....that person was non-functional the next day :lol: 

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Had a second cousin working at Pabst and another at Miller, never got into Miller though.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Most beers I've ever seen drank in 24hrs is 46 .....that person was non-functional the next day :lol: 

No doubt...but like i said anythings possible....back when i use to work in the factory...we would go up to the bar at lunch...there would be guys who would down 10 to 12 beers in a half hr...i was 8 max...to fucking full at that.

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Some of us would start at 5-5:30 am and drink till 1-3 AM, guy who was renting from me at the time still calls me "The Champ", he still can't believe how much I drank, still went water Skiing while putting them down.

Edited by XCR1250

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

A friend of mine used to work at a local legion and said one of the well trained alkies down over 70 glasses from open to close.*

*No idea how big their glasses were. 

8 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Some of us would start at 5-5:30 am and drink till 1-3 AM, guy who was renting from me at the time still calls me "The Champ", he still can't believe how much I drank, still went water Skiing while putting them down.

See that is the wildcard right there.....if you are partying and being active at the lake and stuff and out in the sun and eating all day......I can see maybe 50-55 or so. 

Nobody can drink at a 3 beer per hour pace for 20 hours though.....its not happening. You would be over a .50 or so and approaching legally dead

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

See that is the wildcard right there.....if you are partying and being active at the lake and stuff and out in the sun and eating all day......I can see maybe 50-55 or so. 

Nobody can drink at a 3 beer per hour pace for 20 hours though.....its not happening. You would be over a .50 or so and approaching legally dead

Lots of Lite beer near the end of my drinking days.

I am certainly not bragging about it, in fact I'm ashamed of doing it, it changed my life, lost my first wife due to drinking and the Gal in the first pics I posted, I was a nasty drunk after many beers..woke up on the floor many mornings or on my Pontoon boat.

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Sangria ......OMFG.....Blech

Thought the wife might like it so I bought a bottle the other night.....she hates it and I had never had it. Just drank a glass. Holy fuck ........gross

It's meant to be drank on the rocks with some fruit thrown in.

7 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I am certainly not bragging about it, in fact I'm ashamed of doing it, it changed my life, lost my first wife due to drinking and the Gal in the first pics I posted, I was a nasty drunk after many beers..woke up on the floor many mornings or on my Pontoon boat.

I dont brag either.....I just happen to be from a place where drinking was what everyone did and they did it at a professional level. I've seen alcohol abuse approaching Leaving Las Vegas level. Its not pretty but sometimes its fun 

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's meant to be drank on the rocks with some fruit thrown in.

I chilled it...... I just dont care for the flavor. I should have put it on the rocks 

5 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Glad you got yourself on the straight.  Can't go back and try to be someone you weren't, you wouldn't be half the person today.  You seem like a very strong dedicated person today and you have earned that.:bc:

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Glad you got yourself on the straight.  Can't go back and try to be someone you weren't, you wouldn't be half the person today.  You seem like a very strong dedicated person today and you have earned that.:bc:

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Most guys here drink, couple Summers ago when I was riding my Bicycle (I do that every day in nice weather) a guy sitting outside the Bar down the road said "hey Don, have a beer I'm buying," I said, You wouldn't like me if I had a drink, he said "I don't like you now so have a f-ck'in beer" 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Most guys here drink, couple Summers ago when I was riding my Bicycle (I do that every day in nice weather) a guy sitting outside the Bar down the road said "hey Don, have a beer I'm buying," I said, You wouldn't like me if I had a drink, he said "I don't like you now so have a f-ck'in beer" 

:lol: I always think I can fix everyone that cant drink.....reality is some people just dont like who they are when they drink and that is totally fine 

6 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Thanks, I appreciate it.

:lol:

Cue in the incredible hulk you won't like me when I'm angry line.

12 hours ago, DAVE said:

Maybe American beer is lighter than Canadian beer :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

I don't think the Coors is any different.  I bought a few cases back in Feb from Florida 

If you google it they say they are the same % in alcohol for most brands...being that as it may...i think it goes down better because its a fuck of alot cheaper to buy.  :lol:

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

If you google it they say they are the same % in alcohol for most brands...being that as it may...i think it goes down better because its a fuck of alot cheaper to buy.  :lol:

:lol: that too.  Trail says it's more expensive to buy in Quebec than Ont but I still walk away paying less there too somehow against all odds :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

:lol: that too.  Trail says it's more expensive to buy in Quebec than Ont but I still walk away paying less there too somehow against all odds :lol: 

:bc:

14 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

Bought a 4 bedroom home on a 2,260 acre lake when I was 18, all the young gals and guys showed up there 7 days a week as we could drink and party without the Cops bothering us, we didn't go out driving around..

Me in the center with my arm on the guy to my right.

photo3.1.jpg

Awesome Don, if you don,t mind me asking, what did that huge lake and house cost you way back then ? I didn,t even know you could buy a lake ?

How long and how wide was it ?