Top Posters In This Topic

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Pity bump for your alt facts thread :lmao: 

398622A0-9505-41CD-882F-86C9F7076E57.jpeg

5 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

*you’re

:lol: Sewer Sludge is Braindead :lol: 

"I have known James Comey almost 30 years. Throughout his time as Director we spoke regularly about some of the most sensitive issues in law enforcement and national security. If he had any concerns regarding the email investigation, classified or not, he had ample opportunities to raise them with me both privately and in meetings. He never did."

I love it when they start to eat themselves... :lol:

Dem Media is providing loads of entertainment on Comey.  Their new hero!  ...and their “hero” for a good reason: inept, lying, corrupt, deceitful, biased hack that hates Trump.

But, didn’t he cause Hillary to lose?  Meh....too hard to keep up with all the lies, fraud and hypocrisy of the “Intellectually elite”.

:lol:

comparing comey's honesty to trump? paleez. why are the trumpsters so up in arms? the dude brings Hillary's investigation up right before the election, yet doesn't mention the russian investigation. just a prime example of how fucked up some of you are. why in the hell would you put ANY god damn trust in what trump says or does? the only thing that makes any sense is that you are so butthurt over how bad your pick turned out to be and simply cannot admit it. it's the craziest shit I've ever witnessed in politics.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

comparing comey's honesty to trump? paleez. why are the trumpsters so up in arms? the dude brings Hillary's investigation up right before the election, yet doesn't mention the russian investigation. just a prime example of how fucked up some of you are. why in the hell would you put ANY god damn trust in what trump says or does? the only thing that makes any sense is that you are so butthurt over how bad your pick turned out to be and simply cannot admit it. it's the craziest shit I've ever witnessed in politics.

I dont think anyones up in arms...the whole thing is very comical and really makes the dems look worse if thats even possible. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I dont think anyones up in arms...the whole thing is very comical and really makes the dems look worse if thats even possible. 

This.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

I guarantee the vast majority of the country puts more faith in comey's statements than lyin trumpy. but you dumb ass trumpsters continue to think otherwise. :lol:

No.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Doode!  The video montages of the Dems calling for Comey’s Head when your girl lost the election then flip flopping and loving him now are absolutely priceless!!!!!!

we know more about the circumstances now than then. why is it you bozos can never take that into consideration? I can hear you clowns crying 24/7 if Hillary won and it came out the fbi knew about more e-mails on weiner's laptop but stayed quiet about it. same if he had announced the russian investigation. be glad you got a temporary stay in the WH out of all this. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

we know more about the circumstances now than then. why is it you bozos can never take that into consideration? I can hear you clowns crying 24/7 if Hillary won and it came out the fbi knew about more e-mails on weiner's laptop but stayed quiet about it. same if he had announced the russian investigation. be glad you got a temporary stay in the WH out of all this. :lol:

Hillary didnt win though....and thats what this is all about...nothing more...nothing less....

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Keep laughing.  Comey got fired and his legacy will be that of a liar that even his AG eventually got sick of.  Trump is a president, and that chapter is still being written.  When are you going to get it through your thick head that Russia is a nothing burger?    Up in arms, butthurt?  Did you type that with a straight face? :lol: