Is Tommcat a faggot?

• Platinum Contributing Member
47 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I buy and sell parts there all the time still and I search for sled info there daily. Whats a joke is some "aggressive democrat" faggot that doesnt know shit about sleds showing up there and making an ass out of himself 

The Michigan Forum has a lot of good threads and in the last year I sold a track and bought a belt and got a heads up from a member about a bumper that I bought from a guy on eBay...I like the joint.

Just now, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Look at the mod/HCS butthurt :lol: It never stops and always good for a laugh :lmao: 

A whole lotta :baby:  

Are you seeing things? Everyone is laughing at you....everyone.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

So this is it eh?  Last snowmobile forum left that will have you?  Bravo dude, you're doing it wrong. :lol: 

this is fucking embarrassing :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Typical FSCE vortex......where did most people go when this place briefly shut down..?  :snack:  HCS is a joke and haven’t been back since...look at the stupidity of the mods :lmao:    :lol: 

17 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

So this is it eh?  Last snowmobile forum left that will have you?  Bravo dude, you're doing it wrong. :lol: 

probably the ONLY forum that will have him, and it's only for the entertainment that he provides........prepubesantboyrider sure takes his beatings well

On 4/15/2018 at 5:33 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Absolutely....he and I got into it over that and I'm surprised the fucker didn't  boot me because of it. That's why I can't stand him....he rolls into threads and talks shit like  his opinions are fact and doesn't like it when he is called on it. Then he plays his mod card like a faggot.

On 4/15/2018 at 7:50 PM, Sal Rosenberg said:

Maybe he is but he definitely could not handle being in authority , guy had no business being in that job . :bc:

043.jpg

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

yah....just like you know your shit :lol: fucking know nothing faggot 

Well I do know you'RE shit! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ROUGHSHOD!

On 4/15/2018 at 5:16 PM, f7ben said:

It was awesome back in the day........

The mods ruined hcs, the Daily TBP Thread was the funniest shit on the net, haven'  even thought about that site in yrs

Is my thread still there in the Michigan feed back section? "BEWARE OF MUDVAINCULT ON EBAY" something like that, that fuck head needs his ass beat

8 hours ago, DAVE said:

Just the nook ones... :news:

I was asked way back if I wanted to be a mod....nfw.  Great recipe for getting people to hate you, and I had enough of those already. :lol:  My attitude is if you're gonna be a mod, you need to stay out of the daily banter, because all too often the pissing contest erupts and they pull the mod card.  I give Joel some credit, he has restraint, but he still puffs his chest up once in a while. :lol: 

51 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

The mods ruined hcs, the Daily TBP Thread was the funniest shit on the net, haven'  even thought about that site in yrs

Is my thread still there in the Michigan feed back section? "BEWARE OF MUDVAINCULT ON EBAY" something like that, that fuck head needs his ass beat

I couldn't find it on a quick search.  :dunno:

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I was asked way back if I wanted to be a mod....nfw.  Great recipe for getting people to hate you, and I had enough of those already. :lol:  My attitude is if you're gonna be a mod, you need to stay out of the daily banter, because all too often the pissing contest erupts and they pull the mod card.  I give Joel some credit, he has restraint, but he still puffs his chest up once in a while. :lol: 

That's not true.  Being a mod doesn't mean you can't have fun like everyone else.  If anybody is a mod and they are pulling their "badge" because they are in a shit flinging contest, they should be removed from that position.  You guys know, you can report mods also....especially ones abusing their powers.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I couldn't find it on a quick search.  :dunno:

That's not true.  Being a mod doesn't mean you can't have fun like everyone else.  If anybody is a mod and they are pulling their "badge" because they are in a shit flinging contest, they should be removed from that position.  You guys know, you can report mods also....especially ones abusing their powers.

Good point, but I'm thinking back when everyone from Neal and Red Rocket were mods, my buddy Bobler, and a bunch more I can't even remember.  Those two had no business being mods. :lol:  Bontz said something to me one day that I didn't quite care for, so I retorted in kind, ban hammer!   They let me back on after Paul talked to him.  Bobby was probably my favorite mod, he generally avoided getting the shit on him even keeled.  A couple years later, Polaris reached out to HCS mod team for 6-8 folks who I dunno, well known or whatever on the forums to come ride the new sleds and get video'ed with Levi Lavallee.  And the guy who was so called responsible for getting 2-3 websites shut down still somehow got an invite.  Ponderous.  Got a sweet OGIO gear bag with my name embroidered on it, jacket and a bunch of other swag as a result :lol:  

• Like 1