Is Tommcat a faggot?

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Absolutely....he and I got into it over that and I'm surprised the fucker didn't  boot me because of it. That's why I can't stand him....he rolls into threads and talks shit like  his opinions are fact and doesn't like it when he is called on it. Then he plays his mod card like a faggot.

He's a straight faggot.......I wouldnt piss on him if he was on fire. I mean that

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Poor stupid Tool Kit.  :lol: Fucking loading up mod PM's there to cry about getting mistreated only no, brought it all on himself and couldn't take the heat.  :lmao: BAN!  

Holy shit Tom bent him over deliverance style . When kit dared him to release the pms where he was crying for help

He thought there was some mod / member  privacy law. :lol:

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He actually described himself as "aggressive democrat" when he first got here...... :lol: I bet you could have floated a boat on the stream of piss from dudes laughing themselves on to the floor 

:lol:

That was his stand by on HCS.

When he first came to HCS he touted himself  " the new sheriff in town"

You want to  talk about some fuckers on the floor laughing.

Edited by Cold War

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Holy shit Tom bent him over deliverance style . When kit dared him to release the pms where he was crying for help

thought he moved the needle there too:lmao:

5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

That was his stand by on HCS

You have got to be fucking shitting me :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Fuck...I wish I could find some of that old shit in there.  I didn't participate a whole lot in the CE but remember you and a few others quite well.  Good times. :bc:

Was Tooly "Yamadoorider"  or some shit like that?

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You have got to be fucking shitting me :lol: 

I shit you not. 

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Fuck...I wish I could find some of that old shit in there.  I didn't participate a whole lot in the CE but remember you and a few others quite well.  Good times. :bc:

Was Tooly "Yamadoorider"  or some shit like that?

Yup, some good times. :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
29 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Did they all 3 boot you off the forum at the same time :lol: 

Nope - haven't been on that piece of shit for years.  Site is a shell of what it was and the mods are a joke....just like the site :lol: 

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Nope - haven't been on that piece of shit for years.  Site is a shell of what it was and the mods are a joke....just like the site :lol: 

I can see how you would have hated HCS.....being that you know literally nothing about sleds

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Really?  Years huh?  Fucking liar.  :lol:

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Prolapski is a perfect example.....has some 'power' on HCS....comes to FSCE and has to beg people to quit picking on him :lmao::lol: 

:lol: Yuh.  Poor Tooly.  Fuck!  This is yet another thread designed to bash somebody else THAT ISN"T EVEN A MEMBER HERE...and here you are, the victim of the thread again.

This stuff can't be taught!  Dodge balls to the face all through high school is the only way.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I can see how you would have hated HCS.....being that you know literally nothing about sleds

Oh, pretty clear it's not just sled knowledge he lacks.  :lmao:

44 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You ran back there pretty god damn fast when FS shut down though didn't ya.:news:.  Post #589

http://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/401-general-discussion-forum/1607418-freedom-sledder-gone-dark-15.html#post17180234

34 minutes ago, HSR said:

You ran back there pretty god damn fast when FS shut down though didn't ya.:news:.  Post #589

http://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/401-general-discussion-forum/1607418-freedom-sledder-gone-dark-15.html#post17180234

I go to that site to read the link and as expected that shit site crashed my computer, should have known better:wall:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

2 years and how many posts :lmao: Place is a joke :lol: 

I buy and sell parts there all the time still and I search for sled info there daily. Whats a joke is some "aggressive democrat" faggot that doesnt know shit about sleds showing up there and making an ass out of himself 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1