Michael Cohen Smokes Cigars on New York Street With a Bunch of Bros Amid Criminal Investigation

I just love this pic, it's just a very cool city scene. I have a sport coat just like the one the guy standing up is wearing, and I must say I really like the coat Cohen has on :thumb: 

Michael Cohen Smokes Cigars on New York Street With a Bunch of Bros Amid Criminal Investigation

DasM5ByV4AANsVU.jpg:large

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I just love this pic, it's just a very cool city scene. I have a sport coat just like the one the guy standing up is wearing, and I must say I really like the coat Cohen has on :thumb: 

He was on the news with that coat last night. I commented to my son in law that it was one ugly fucking jacket. Lol. 

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

That video is cool, the FBI grabs all your shit you may as well go chill out with your goombah's, what the fuck else are you going to do :lol: 

19 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

He was on the news with that coat last night. I commented to my son in law that it was one ugly fucking jacket. Lol. 

I've been called a fashionista more than once and I'm telling you that sport coat is badass, motherfuckers know when you enter the room wearing that :bc: 

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

That video is cool, the FBI grabs all your shit you may as well go chill out with your goombah's, what the fuck else are you going to do :lol: 

I've been called a fashionista more than once and I'm telling you that sport coat is badass, motherfuckers know when you enter the room wearing that :bc: 

Both of those sport coats are bad ass.  :bc: 

• Like 1

On 4/15/2018 at 4:58 PM, Mileage Psycho said:

Looks like a Brooks Brothers?