storm

this Minneapolis storm is fucking crazy .

big crew heading out on the am for a last rip.  there is talk of closing freeways tonight . if that happens I will be taking the sled down town tonight 

20180414_164806.jpg

20180414_165059.jpg

20180414_164815.jpg

Edited by Ez ryder

Downtown riding like Levi :lol:
Crazy weather. Was 85 this afternoon here and my bud up in VT was at 34. I bailed on one last ride and threw in the towel last  weekend. There's  still plenty of snow in the woods too. Gonna be 40 degrees cooler here tomorrow.

23 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

fucking  ars,stuck all over .and not just in the ditch in the middle of 169 and 394 . I have had to drive around at least,10 stuck in the center of the road and well over 50 in the ditch 

I drove up 694 during the beginning of the storm last night. I’m sitting at my daughter place in maple grove. This is insane. 

1 hour ago, Big Crappie said:

April 15th is the average ice out day for Lake Minnetonka is April 14th.

My hood 10 minutes ago.

20180414_170752.thumb.jpg.16d9e2c5c7d93e04a664fedaa5a2b3e8.jpg

you out in Tonka? 

I was talking with some dock guys yesterday they were out drilling holes to drop airaiters in where they need to put some big docks in on Tonka. 23 to 26 inch of ice 

Edited by Ez ryder

Only two inches here in SE South Dakota so far. But supposedly an arm of the storm is gonna swing up here and hammer us yet. 

100 miles NW where I grew up they got 14 inches already.

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

you out in Tonka? 

I was talking with some dock guys yesterday they were out drilling holes to drop airaiters in where they need to put some big docks in on Tonka. 23 to 26 inch of ice 

No, I'm up in Coon Rapids. Just used that as a gauge of how far behind normal years we are.

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

Only two inches here in SE South Dakota so far. But supposedly an arm of the storm is gonna swing up here and hammer us yet. 

100 miles NW where I grew up they got 14 inches already.

100 miles NE of you, they got 10 inches, and power outages a few times...... :flush: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

freezing rain here 1/8" ice build up on shit if this shit keeps up were fucked, don't need another ice storm here, generator on the ready

Got a delivery last week. 2 pallets of shit in my garage that has to be moved to get to generator. I'm really hoping not to.

13 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

this Minneapolis storm is fucking crazy .

big crew heading out on the am for a last rip.  there is talk of closing freeways tonight . if that happens I will be taking the sled down town tonight 

20180414_164806.jpg

20180414_165059.jpg

20180414_164815.jpg

Make a video and call it "Riding the streets of hamfrancisco with the neocon faggots"

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

freezing rain here 1/8" ice build up on shit if this shit keeps up were fucked, don't need another ice storm here, generator on the ready

We didn't get fuck all, not even the rain and they were forecasting a lot of it.

13 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

We didn't get fuck all, not even the rain and they were forecasting a lot of it.

rain  stopped, ice melting, dodged a bullet just shy of 1/4 inch of ice could have been ugly