Bush Vs Gore poll

Bush vs Gore  

23 members have voted

1. 1. If you could go back in time would you vote Bush or Gore

• Bush was still the best Choice
    • Gore would have been a better choice.

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Poor lying Dave.  You must have really been hurting yesterday.  Both you and drift bitch crying and hoping I'd get turfed because I have you such a beating and now making up lies.

You know how things really happened.  You were intentionally vague on the river because you didn't want me to know that your vast rafting experience was a family float trip on the Ottawa.

Which is a great river but really safe. .  I had to press you for a rapid name and you said Colliseum.  Then you wouldn't say whether it was Colliseum on the Cheat or Ottawa.  I know your hero Trump lies 3 times per day and the Clowns on here suck it up.  But try to have a little respect for your pathetic self. If I recall correctly it took pages for you to finally mention Garvins. I'm sorry if your raft guide gave you wrong info. But Garvin's runs in the summer. It's level dependent and many dams feed that section of river.  Either by blocking lower channels or releasing higher dams.  It has ran at 11 in the middle of summer (civic holiday) many times. It has been over 11 many times on Labour day.  It is normally around 0 or less but guides on the Ottawa usually only have a couple of years experience.  They don't know much better. As much as they like to puff themselves up most Ottawa guides are flipping burgers on Thursday and raft guiding Friday. 

Guides out West or West Virginia area, now they have some serious shit to contend with. 

You can resume your crying Dave.  Who knows maybe driftbitch will try to rescue you. 

Who the fucks crying?  Its widely believed that you're an obnoxious little man with a chip on your shoulder, and are treated as such.  Yesterday you tried to lecture me and play gotcha about a company that I've worked for 3 years.  Doesn't get much dumber or creepier than that, especially when you're only looking up new average L0s and L1s, and not even including what THEY get for bonuses and profit sharing.  I'm a lowly L2 with assets and an office, even I make more than that, and will continue to until I decide to pull the plug as a 6 or a 7.  Then to call me a fucking liar on top of it all is beyond obnoxious, and even creepier.  Fucking clown.

27 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Poor lying Dave.  You must have really been hurting yesterday.  Both you and drift bitch crying and hoping I'd get turfed because I have you such a beating and now making up lies.

You know how things really happened.  You were intentionally vague on the river because you didn't want me to know that your vast rafting experience was a family float trip on the Ottawa.

Which is a great river but really safe. .  I had to press you for a rapid name and you said Colliseum.  Then you wouldn't say whether it was Colliseum on the Cheat or Ottawa.  I know your hero Trump lies 3 times per day and the Clowns on here suck it up.  But try to have a little respect for your pathetic self. If I recall correctly it took pages for you to finally mention Garvins. I'm sorry if your raft guide gave you wrong info. But Garvin's runs in the summer. It's level dependent and many dams feed that section of river.  Either by blocking lower channels or releasing higher dams.  It has ran at 11 in the middle of summer (civic holiday) many times. It has been over 11 many times on Labour day.  It is normally around 0 or less but guides on the Ottawa usually only have a couple of years experience.  They don't know much better. As much as they like to puff themselves up most Ottawa guides are flipping burgers on Thursday and raft guiding Friday. 

Guides out West or West Virginia area, now they have some serious shit to contend with. 

You can resume your crying Dave.  Who knows maybe driftbitch will try to rescue you. 

It was sooooo easy to catch you.. and by your long response ..i see youre still butthurt about it. :lol:

9 minutes ago, DAVE said:

It was sooooo easy to catch you.. and by your long response ..i see youre still butthurt about it. :lol:

He is in a perpetual state of butthurt.  Some bullying issues as a youth, forced to eat a dog turd or something. :dunno: 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

He is in a perpetual state of butthurt.  Some bullying issues as a youth, forced to eat a dog turd or something. :dunno: 

I’m sticking with my “a lifetime of dodge balls to the face” diagnoses.  Still trying to link that with the onset of massive Dunning-Kruger syndrome.  It’s going to take a brain dissection.  I’ll do it on Tool Kit.  His tiny brain is in his ass so, he can survive just as well after it is kicked out.

:lol:

34 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Speaking of butthurt, what was up with the fake Christians shot he took yesterday?  Who here is preaching about Christianity, and what does that have to do with the price of milk?

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Speaking of butthurt, what was up with the fake Christians shot he took yesterday?  Who here is preaching about Christianity, and what does that have to do with the price of milk?

I have no idea. :lol:

4 hours ago, DAVE said:

Still with the lies Dave.  tsk tsk.

When you two were accusing me of posting like zoso in hopes that I'd get turfed, that's when I knew I was hitting home.

If there is one thing Trumpsters hate, it's the truth.

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

When you two were accusing me of posting like zoso in hopes that I'd get turfed, that's when I knew I was hitting home.

:lies:

18 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Hitting home?  Truth?  What a fucking clown you are. :lol: 

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Hitting home?  Truth?  What a fucking clown you are. :lol: 

I posted the pay grid from Edward Jones Website.  That's when you and Dave started crying and wanting me to get booted. 

You're the silly little bitch the bragged about making a salary that others could only dream of.

Of course you are going to get picked on for being a puffed up little bitch. 

18 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I posted the pay grid from Edward Jones Website.  That's when you and Dave started crying and wanting me to get booted. 

You're the silly little bitch the bragged about making a salary that others could only dream of.

Post up pictures of Debtor Dave's $100,000 prairie paradise that will get you some vacation time :bc: 

48 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

If there is one thing Trumpsters hate, it's the truth.ly

Hitting home? :lol:

I honestly dgaf what you do...carry on. :bc:

Just now, Momorider said:

Post up pictures of Debtor Dave's $100,000 prairie paradise that will get you some vacation time :bc: 

Ive posted it before. :lol:

Its a shack...im lucky if i spend 6 months in it. 

7 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

So you lied.....

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I said I had earning opportunities others could only dream about, because I do.  That’s not the same as a salary, which is only one component of my compensation and phases away after 5 years.  Get your fucking facts straight if you’re gonna accuse me of being a liar.

Here is the point of this mental exercise........

If you can consider whether you would prefer GWB or any other person on the planet at that time and you have to think about it......you are a fucking moron

GWB was the worst POTUS in the history of the US and it was by a mile. Iraq alone is the most disgusting thing ever perpetrated on the world by the US and it all falls at GWB's feet

Anyone who wont admit that needs to die 

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If you can consider whether you would prefer GWB or any other person on the planet at that time and you have to think about it......you are a fucking moron

GWB was the worst POTUS in the history of the US and it was by a mile. Iraq alone is the most disgusting thing ever perpetrated on the world by the US and it all falls at GWB's feet

Honestly it’s a no brainer. 8 more years Clinton getting oval office hummers  would have been better. 

Just shows how bad Trump will have to fuck up before theses turds admit they were wrong  

59 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I said I had earning opportunities others could only dream about, because I do.  That’s not the same as a salary, which is only one component of my compensation and phases away after 5 years.  Get your fucking facts straight if you’re gonna accuse me of being a liar.

Define opportunities others could only dream of. I think 580 owned the shit out of you. I'm pretty sure he could dream of out earning you and your opportunities.  He really got you riled up. You admitted that you inherited a business from your Dad. Odd that you'd use my family business against me. You fuckers should make up your minds whether inherited opportunities are good or bad. But hey, that's a Trumpster for you. 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Syria is turning out to be worse. I guess the secret is hire and train terrorists to do the dirty stuff so you can point fingers. 

5 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Syria is turning out to be worse. I guess the secret is hire and train terrorists to do the dirty stuff so you can point fingers. 

Syria isnt even in the same ballpark. Iraq has pushed us past the brink monetarily......the human suffering may be on par but the US loss of life is nill there so there is that also

Just now, f7ben said:

Syria isnt even in the same ballpark. Iraq has pushed us past the brink monetarily......the human suffering may be on par but the US loss of life is nill there so there is that also

Yeah thats what I meant, that (Iraq)was a major honey hole for the neocon dick biters. Those guys got fucking rich. 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

US loss of life was Nil, no thanks to the morons that were pushing Obama to do more in Syria.

With regards to Iraq, there may come a day when someone is able so show how much taxpayer money Bush and Cheney were able to syphon off into private companies while the soldiers were being killed.

Just imagine the millions the private security firms were making. Now for a second consider how much they had to lose by wrapping up Afghanistan and Iraq.  You can be damn sure someone was at least tempted to get Alqueda and ISIS heavily armed. 

If it happens when private fire fighting companies let forest first burn longer than necessary, you know it would happen in war zones. 

Now Fucktard Trump is bombing the people he cut off from escaping Syria because he thinks bombings Syria in order to show the Syrian regime that bombing Syria is a bad idea.    It's on par with beating your kid to show him that violence doesn't solve anything.