Bush Vs Gore poll

Bush vs Gore  

23 members have voted

1. 1. If you could go back in time would you vote Bush or Gore

• Bush was still the best Choice
    • Gore would have been a better choice.

Just now, revkevsdi said:

No you are wrong.  Anytime he wants to cover his cable bills he can reverse mortgage that $100,000.00 house. 

Dave's rolling in equity.   lol

:lies: and :bullshit: all this sodomite posts :guzzle: 

15 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Explain how Gore would have avoided 9/11.....

Google..... ever heard of it?

Multiple sites talk about two of the hijackers being on the radar from early 2,000.  

This site talks about Bush ignoring the work the Clinton white house had done on Alqueda because he was focused on attacking Iraq. 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/mar/23/usa.september11

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It's not lies. Dave bragged about his paid for $100,000.00 house.. He's rolling in money.  Just ask him. 

I paid 27000 for my house...thx for caring though...and make sure you make that correction on your spreadsheet.

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I paid 27000 for my house...thx for caring though...and make sure you make that correction on your spreadsheet.

I know, you later claimed it was worth $100,000.00. Great move moving to Saskatchewan and selling your house in Ontario.

I'm sure the equity on your Ontario place didn't increase by $63,000.00 in that time. 

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Multiple sites talk about two of the hijackers being on the radar from early 2,000.  

This site talks about Bush ignoring the work the Clinton white house had done on Alqueda because he was focused on attacking Iraq. 

This attack on the towers was probably in the works since the last attack.

30 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

At least in this instance it proves that Trump is smarter than Bush.  He's using air strikes to attack the Assad Regime instead of sending 1,000's of troops to die. 

1,000's of dead soldiers, trillions spent, more money needed to care for the wounded in their lifetime, a few 100 thousand dead civilians, a crashed stock market, worsening climate change and you dummies would do it again.  

I bet you got a telescope on your neighbor's bedroom window, doncha? :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

I know, you later claimed it was worth $100,000.00. Great move moving to Saskatchewan and selling your house in Ontario.

I'm sure the equity on your Ontario place didn't increase by $63,000.00 in that time. 

:lol: so concerned about me.

16 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It's not lies. Dave bragged about his paid for $100,000.00 house.. He's rolling in money.  Just ask him. 

You're still a homosexual though and a liar :finger3: 

45 minutes ago, Snake said:

I lost interest in that one. What was it?

He asked me to name a rapid id been on which i did....and if he had been on it as well he would have known you couldnt run that rapid in the summer. 

16 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Of course you would. After all why spend 500 billion on climate change when you can kill your troops and spend 4 times as much. 

Well , at least I had a choice .  Being a sniveling little pussy loser from Canada , you didn't

6 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Al gore is a massive faggot. On the level of Hillary Clinton. I don't believe for one minute that things would have turned out any different. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Nazipigdog said:

Al gore is a massive faggot. On the level of Hillary Clinton. I don't believe for one minute that things would have turned out any different. 

It wouldn't have, cept the whole world knew he was a fucking pussy.

9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

At least in this instance it proves that Trump is smarter than Bush.  He's using air strikes to attack the Assad Regime instead of sending 1,000's of troops to die. 

1,000's of dead soldiers, trillions spent, more money needed to care for the wounded in their lifetime, a few 100 thousand dead civilians, a crashed stock market, worsening climate change and you dummies would do it again.  

all because Clinton was a worthless cunt and took out a asprin factory after the ss cole 

3 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

We agree.  And what the fuck is the point of even contemplating such nonsense?  Gore is a complete fraud.  Who in their right mind would want a do over with that?

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

We agree.  And what the fuck is the point of even contemplating such nonsense?  Gore is a complete fraud.  Who in their right mind would want a do over with that?

When he said he invented the internet he gave himself away as a complete self righteous lying piece of shit. Among other things but that was fucking ridiculous. 

16 hours ago, DAVE said:

He asked me to name a rapid id been on which i did....and if he had been on it as well he would have known you couldnt run that rapid in the summer. 

Poor lying Dave.  You must have really been hurting yesterday.  Both you and drift bitch crying and hoping I'd get turfed because I have you such a beating and now making up lies.

You know how things really happened.  You were intentionally vague on the river because you didn't want me to know that your vast rafting experience was a family float trip on the Ottawa.

Which is a great river but really safe. .  I had to press you for a rapid name and you said Colliseum.  Then you wouldn't say whether it was Colliseum on the Cheat or Ottawa.  I know your hero Trump lies 3 times per day and the Clowns on here suck it up.  But try to have a little respect for your pathetic self. If I recall correctly it took pages for you to finally mention Garvins. I'm sorry if your raft guide gave you wrong info. But Garvin's runs in the summer. It's level dependent and many dams feed that section of river.  Either by blocking lower channels or releasing higher dams.  It has ran at 11 in the middle of summer (civic holiday) many times. It has been over 11 many times on Labour day.  It is normally around 0 or less but guides on the Ottawa usually only have a couple of years experience.  They don't know much better. As much as they like to puff themselves up most Ottawa guides are flipping burgers on Thursday and raft guiding Friday. 

Guides out West or West Virginia area, now they have some serious shit to contend with. 

You can resume your crying Dave.  Who knows maybe driftbitch will try to rescue you. 

10 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

When he said he invented the internet he gave himself away as a complete self righteous lying piece of shit. Among other things but that was fucking ridiculous. 

You’ve believed that for how long without a google search?