'No Bombshells': Wallace Says Comey's Book Doesn't 'Change the Equation' for Trump

• Platinum Contributing Member

Poor Jimmy.   Liberals will hand over their money for it like it contains some impeachable information.  :lol:  

Chris Wallace is no Trump fan and I believe an admitted dem.  :lol:  Trumps approval rating is likely to go up over it.   Thanks again Jimmy.  :lol:  

"Fox News Sunday" anchor Chris Wallace said there are no bombshells in former FBI Director James Comey's new book that details his private conversations with President Trump and his role in the Hillary Clinton email and Russia investigations.

Wallace said he hasn't read the book, but based on just-released excerpts, it appears to primarily consist of Comey's unflattering opinions of the president.

According to the excerpts, Comey says Trump is "untethered to truth" and "ego-driven," describing his presidency as a "forest fire."

Comey also compares the president to a mob boss, accuses him of being unconcerned with Russia's election interference and recalls Trump requesting that the FBI investigate salacious allegations about his actions with Russian prostitutes.

"It seems to me that the real story in this book is that there's no new hard evidence of any crime, of anything illegal, and it doesn't really change the equation on President Trump," Wallace said.

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

Poor Jimmy.   Liberals will hand over their money for it like it contains some impeachable information.  :lol:  

Chris Wallace is no Trump fan and I believe an admitted dem.  :lol: 

"Fox News Sunday" anchor Chris Wallace said there are no bombshells in former FBI Director James Comey's new book that details his private conversations with President Trump and his role in the Hillary Clinton email and Russia investigations.

Wallace said he hasn't read the book, but based on just-released excerpts, it appears to primarily consist of Comey's unflattering opinions of the president.

According to the excerpts, Comey says Trump is "untethered to truth" and "ego-driven," describing his presidency as a "forest fire."

Comey also compares the president to a mob boss, accuses him of being unconcerned with Russia's election interference and recalls Trump requesting that the FBI investigate salacious allegations about his actions with Russian prostitutes.

"It seems to me that the real story in this book is that there's no new hard evidence of any crime, of anything illegal, and it doesn't really change the equation on President Trump," Wallace said.

You’re really working overtime with this book release. It’s good to see a man be busy. 

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Chris Wallace is no Trump fan and I believe an admitted dem.  :lol:  Trumps approval rating is likely to go up over it.   Thanks again Jimmy.  :lol:  

:lol: 

Only if there was someway to find out what was in this book without wasting money buying, time reading it.

Oh well, I'm sure some on here can snap up the audio version with built in  intermediate pauses to violently masturbate.

10 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You’re really working overtime with this book release. It’s good to see a man be busy. 

Listen to you.  :lol:   

14 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Trumps approval rating is probably higher then the liberal sided media will show.

4 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Trumps approval rating is probably higher then the liberal sided media will show.

You know they were just waiting on pins and needles for some bombshell only to get someone acting as childish as Trump does at times.  :lol:  

One of his greatest abilities is to bring people down to his level.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1