A Higher Loyalty

On 4/13/2018 at 10:16 AM, Highmark said:

Not that Trump hasn't with some others but what personal attacks did Trump throw at Comey?   His looks?   His marriage?   Maybe I'm wrong but please point out the personal attacks Trump did to Comey that went beyond his job performance.  

Always :lol: 

In any event maybe Trump hasn't attacked Comey personally, but he has attacked many people personally, what's good for the goose is good for the gander :lol: 

Of course since your post on Friday Trump has gone personal, so presidential :lol: 

50 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Always :lol: 

In any event maybe Trump hasn't attacked Comey personally, but he has attacked many people personally, what's good for the goose is good for the gander :lol: 

Of course since your post on Friday Trump has gone personal, so presidential :lol: 

The thing is Vince, Trump understands this is a war.  Washington pretty much has declared it on him, and while I understand he needs to proceed very carefully, lets not kid ourselves about anyone in that town giving him a fair shake. :bc: 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The thing is Vince, Trump understands this is a war.  Washington pretty much has declared it on him, and while I understand he needs to proceed very carefully, lets not kid ourselves about anyone in that town giving him a fair shake. :bc: 

Fair shakes are earned through respect, decency, and honesty. Donny hasn’t shown those attributes to anyone that disagrees with with him. I look back at many of his interviews from the 80s and 90s. I hear a respectful and reasonable man. The dude has changed. And not for the better. 

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Sing it, sister!!!!! :bc:

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Fair shakes are earned through respect, decency, and honesty. Donny hasn’t shown those attributes to anyone that disagrees with with him. I look back at many of his interviews from the 80s and 90s. I hear a respectful and reasonable man. The dude has changed. And not for the better. 

Oh, sorry...your team doesn’t get to decide what “respect, decency and honesty” are about anymore.

Those shit tickets have been cashed.

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Spot on.  Trumps a piece of shit and shows it daily. Maybe that's what happens when you go swimming in the swamp. 

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

He supported the dems then... 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Sing it, sister!!!!! :bc:

Oh, sorry...your team doesn’t get to decide what “respect, decency and honesty” are about anymore.

Those shit tickets have been cashed.

No kidding.

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

Spot on.  Trumps a piece of shit and shows it daily. Maybe that's what happens when you go swimming in the swamp. 

smh.  Doesn't drink, doesn't smoke, took the job for no  money, has been threatening to for 35 years because he saw Washington wasn't serving its people, just the insiders.  Maybe the pieces of shit were there before he got there.  

Some times one just catches the racism.  It happens.   You can  go 70 years with out a hint of a symptom and boom!!! That confederate flag license  plate starts looking pretty sharp.  

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

in a cell amongst obama, hillary, and lynch?

:lol:

More like Clapper, Brennan, McCabe :flush:  I realize its 2018 but they don't mix genders in prison yet Snot you stupid fucking ignoramus  :unfb:

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Trump had the media out of his hand when his campaign started, then he started with the fake press bullshit because it plays well for the village idiot, Trump has earned all the disrespect and clobbering he gets, what goes around comes around. :bc: 

A bully crying about being treated unfairly, you can't make this shit up :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Trump had the media out of his hand when his campaign started, then he started with the fake press bullshit because it plays well for the village idiot, Trump has earned all the disrespect and clobbering he gets, what goes around comes around. :bc: 

A bully crying about being treated unfairly, you can't make this shit up :lol: 

Ya cause they thought it was a joke and he stood no chance of winning. :lmao:

9 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Hey you like the brown pudding, maybe Trump likes the golden shower, don't be judgemental.

Midget penis headed lying dago smelly POS posts what? :finger3: 

2 hours ago, Momorider said:

Big surprise Taintrider cant even get the fucking lie correct, :lmao: the story is the whores pissed on the bed Barry slept in you stupid mindless hack  :guzzle: 

As I recall, the story has changed. Originally it was sold as them peeing on Trump which is why I never bought it. He's a germaphobe. 

11 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

What happened to this guy?

Dementia.