the list of gop congressmen who'll blast trump

when he fires Rosenstein and eventually gets rid of Mueller. after all the "he won't do that" or "it'll be a constitutional crisis" or "no need to protect Mueller because he won't" comments made from the party of pansies...

Edited by Snoslinger

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Poor Slinger... Once an actual level minded non-deranged liberal. Now relegated to near tears on a daily basis. Sad. 

Which Repug will take action?  Gay Graham talks a big game........but his votes are almost always in support of Dump.   Typical Repug :thumbsup:

137 :snack:

15 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Which Repug will take action?  Gay Graham talks a big game........but his votes are almost always in support of Dump.   Typical Repug :thumbsup:

137 :snack:

Is it typically normal for a dem to disparage the lgbqt community like that through the use of gay as an insult?

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ZamHammer said:

Yes.  

One of my past bosses would say to people that whistle was “ only 2 things whistle. Birds and faggots and I ain’t seen you fly yet” lmao

6 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

One of my past bosses would say to people that whistle was “ only 2 things whistle. Birds and faggots and I ain’t seen you fly yet” lmao

I had a secretary that used to whistle...or hum.  Shit was annoying as fuck.  She didn't even know when she was doing it.  :lol:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Mueller should be fired and Rosenstein as well.......they are operating well outside their mandate and engaged in nothing more than a partisan witchhunt 

Not really. During the course of an investigation, a special prosecutor is obligated by law to pass on any illegal activity he encounters to the DOJ. The latest shakedown of Cohen is only that. 

9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Not really. During the course of an investigation, a special prosecutor is obligated by law to pass on any illegal activity he encounters to the DOJ. The latest shakedown of Cohen is only that. 

Its fucking disgusting and a witchhunt.....nothing more 

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Its fucking disgusting and a witchhunt.....nothing more 

I think it’s cool stuff what’s being unearthed. I like it when influential people that happen to have enough money to buy others off get called on their shit publicly. Consequences regular people have to guard against. It’s the alternative to chopping off the heads of rich people in a civilized society. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

I think it’s cool stuff what’s being unearthed. I like it when influential people that happen to have enough money to buy others off get called on their shit publicly. Consequences regular people have to guard against. It’s the alternative to chopping off the heads of rich people in a civilized society. 

I prefer the latter .....its far less easily made a partisan weapon when we just off all their fucking head. Baby and the bath water and all that 

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I prefer the latter .....its far less easily made a partisan weapon when we just off all their fucking head. Baby and the bath water and all that 

True, but you never claimed to be civilized. I have a better idea. We strip them of all their money and force them to work for the company or government that they stole from. Their task is to make it a better place to work. Of course they receive a meager wage. Until these people lose their financial wealth, they’ll never find enough change in their heart to form a sense of compassion for those that they’ve fucked over.

Edited by spin_dry

Just now, spin_dry said:

True, but you never claimed to be civilized. I have a better idea. We strip them of all their money and force them to work for the company or government that they stole from. They’re task is to make it a better place to work. Of course they receive a meager wage. Until these people lose their financial wealth, they’ll never find enough change in their heart to form a sense of compassion for those that they’ve fucked over.

Love it........I feel its probably far easier to slit their throats than implement your plan though :lol: 

12 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Is it typically normal for a dem to disparage the lgbqt community like that through the use of gay as an insult?

Our faggots = good.

your faggots , disgusting cock gobbling cum burping nasty motherfuckers.

13 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

What’s disparaging is a pro-homophobic senator who is still in the closet :thumbsup:  

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

What’s disparaging is a pro-homophobic senator who is still in the closet :thumbsup:  

when are you coming out of it... faggot

1 minute ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

when are you coming out of it... faggot

I have a beautiful wife.....you....:dunno:

:lol: Dopo.....you’re simply a stupid fuck with a real low IQ :lmao: Just bottom of the barrel stupid :lol: Atomic dumbfuck :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I have a beautiful wife.....you....:dunno:

:lol: Dopo.....you’re simply a stupid fuck with a real low IQ :lmao: Just bottom of the barrel stupid :lol: Atomic dumbfuck :thumbsup:

you're a closet faggot and everyone knows it..

2 time loser lmao... cockrider