***OFFICIAL NHL CUP PLAYOFFS THREAD***

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The fix is in.....follow the money. Shit is rigged

:lol:Don't stoop so low, Ben, it's unbecoming. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
29 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Bettman put the fix in....bought the jets off. Big money being made on this Cinderella story

Did Buss hijack your account?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I heard Barry Melrose say today that Vegas making the Cup Finals might be the biggest sports story ever.

Usually I like Melrose.  This the biggest?  No fucking way.  It's not even the biggest in hockey.

Vegas vs. Tampa.  Ewww.  

Image result for eww face gif

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:  its hockey a sport most people DGAF about,  biggest sports story SMH

Its the only real sport in the world ....the rest is just garbage

On 5/21/2018 at 10:25 PM, f7ben said:

Its the only real sport in the world ....the rest is just garbage

:bc:

36 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I have had a change of heart....I want Ovi and The Capitals to make it to the finals.

Why? I could care less if Ovi ever touches the Cup. His arrogance/whining has never subsided much since he joined the league. With that being said, however, a lot of Russians are like that so I say f*ck them all.  

11 minutes ago, irv said:

:bc:

Why? I could care less if Ovi ever touches the Cup. His arrogance/whining has never subsided much since he joined the league. With that being said, however, a lot of Russians are like that so I say f*ck them all.  

He plays his ass off.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He plays his ass off.

So do a lot of other guys who aren't near as arrogant or whiny as Ovi. He has improved/matured over the years but that is mainly due to being coached on what is acceptable behaviour in the league. Outside of that, not much else has changed with him and I still remember his past acting like a baby. The list goes on so I see no reason to feel for him whatsoever.

Just now, irv said:

So do a lot of other guys who aren't near as arrogant or whiny as Ovi. He has improved/matured over the years but that is mainly due to being coached on what is acceptable behaviour in the league. Outside of that, not much else has changed with him and I still remember his past acting like a baby. The list goes on so I see no reason to feel for him whatsoever.

Fuck dude  let it go.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fuck dude  let it go.

Why? Like I said, what has really changed with him? He still whines and acts like a baby today so why would I want him to win a cup? I don't get it? 

2 minutes ago, irv said:

Why? Like I said, what has really changed with him? He still whines and acts like a baby today so why would I want him to win a cup? I don't get it? 

A fucking video with the former assistant GM of The Leafs running his cock holster....first of all when was that video from and second anybody from The Leafs former or otherwise should really just stfu. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

A fucking video with the former assistant GM of The Leafs running his cock holster....first of all when was that video from and second anybody from The Leafs former or otherwise should really just stfu. 

There are more, just posted above your's. Like him if you must, but he is undeserving and my opinion/thoughts of him will never change. 

Just now, irv said:

There are more, just posted above your's. Like him if you must, but he is undeserving and my opinion/thoughts of him will never change. 

Undeserving.....good god go lay down.

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Undeserving.....good god go lay down.

Did you happen to see this game years ago? He pulled a sucky fit and left the game leaving his fellow Russian players to take the blame for the loss. His arrogance and cocky attitude caught up with him so he faked an injury but truth be known, he left the ice because he knew he simply couldn't compete and couldn't put his money where his mouth was. Poor Ovi! :baby:

You want to cheer and support the whiner, be my guest. :bc:

Edited by irv