Check your account email address ×

***OFFICIAL NHL CUP PLAYOFFS THREAD***

BOOM!  Here we go!!!!!!  (well, not Hawks fans..bwahahahhahah aahahahhhahahhahah ahahahahhahahahhahah)

GO WILD!!!!

But first...a shout out to University of MN-Duluth, who got upended in the final show of the Nat'l Championship last year but came back this year to win another National title!  ATTA BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image result for minnesota duluth national champions 2018

The Wild are gonna get straight fucking PWND. Team is more fragile mentally than any team out there. Stahl is the only guy on the team with any fucking grit

We are fucked 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

The Wild are gonna get straight fucking PWND. Team is more fragile mentally than any team out there. Stahl is the only guy on the team with any fucking grit

We are fucked 

I'm predicting 5 more games left before they can hit the links!  :lol: 

5 minutes ago, ZamHammer said:

I'm predicting 5 more games left before they can hit the links!  :lol: 

5 is a good bet .....dump 2 in Winnipeg.....come home and split and then head back up North to get fucking POUNDED in game 5......Parise , Grandlund and Spurgeon all injured along the way because nobody on this team will hold anyone to account for taking shots at our smallish players

Just now, awful knawful said:

Staal was a bargain. He was floundering in Carolina. Good move for wild/Staal hope he gets a good contract.

I hope we extend him too.......can you blame him for floundering in Carolina? He was on a team that was perpetually rebuilding with little in the way of talent around him and no hopes of winning or even making the playoffs......its got to be tough to stay interested and be your best there.

Just now, f7ben said:

I hope we extend him too.......can you blame him for floundering in Carolina? He was on a team that was perpetually rebuilding with little in the way of talent around him and no hopes of winning or even making the playoffs......its got to be tough to stay interested and be your best there.

Carolina has/ had talent.  Something is missing. Something is wrong.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

5 is a good bet .....dump 2 in Winnipeg.....come home and split and then head back up North to get fucking POUNDED in game 5......Parise , Grandlund and Spurgeon all injured along the way because nobody on this team will hold anyone to account for taking shots at our smallish players

Yeah.  I like the way Winnepeg is playing.  Tough and physical.  They have a way of choking on their own dicks but if they can control it, I think they've got a good chance for a Cup run this year.  Still, it'll be fun to root for the underdog (MN).

Just now, f7ben said:

Leafs gonna get owned by the Ruins

:lol: maybe I've posted about it on tbp.   Leafs have gone 3-1-1 vs bruins this year.  Nash possibly out for a little.  

5 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

:lol: maybe I've posted about it on tbp.   Leafs have gone 3-1-1 vs bruins this year.  Nash possibly out for a little.  

I think the matchup is a good one but the leafs have bad juju with the Bruins :lol: 

9 minutes ago, ZamHammer said:

I’ve got the Bruins representing the East.  Their play down the stretch was fun to watch.  They are gelling nicely.  Tooka is getting a bit long in the mask tho.

Stretch? They lost most of their last 16 games.  9 to be exact.  Your hockey prowess is poor at best :snack: 

Just now, Kev144 said:

Yes you are a retard and the mild will be out first round!!!111

Well, that's true.  But I bet those fucking brown bears rake and bag your Leafs for an early end.   IDGAF about the east....I just don't want any god damn southern teams to win a damn thing...or Vegas for that matter.  I want them getting trounced out.

As soon as Winni bounces Minni, I think I'm gonna pull for them the rest of the way.  I like that style of puck.

2 minutes ago, ZamHammer said:

Well, that's true.  But I bet those fucking brown bears rake and bag your Leafs for an early end.   IDGAF about the east....I just don't want any god damn southern teams to win a damn thing...or Vegas for that matter.  I want them getting trounced out.

As soon as Winni bounces Minni, I think I'm gonna pull for them the rest of the way.  I like that style of puck.

Leafs have trouble with physical teams like Boston so we will see.  They won most against Boston but regular season don't mean much now.  

4 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Leafs have trouble with physical teams like Boston so we will see.  They won most against Boston but regular season don't mean much now.  

Looks like it's kinda split between them on the odds with Toronto having a slight edge.  I can't find one fucking prediction that has MN beating Peg.  :lol: NOT ONE!!!  If that doesn't motivate them, well..............  :wall:

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, Kev144 said:

True, playoff hockey is like a whole different game.