***OFFICIAL NHL CUP PLAYOFFS THREAD***

Just now, irv said:

I haven't really seen a lot of Vegas games, only the odd period/minutes here and there but what I seen I was impressed with. I know Winnipeg has an exceptional team and are motivated all to hell, but I will be surprised if this series doesn't also go 7 games.

I'm telling you Irv the Perv.......Vegas is going down in 5 !!!!!1

Take that shit to the bank !!!!111111

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol:I haven't been called that in years! Well, Benny, I hope you're wrong, but the Peg are playing good, no doubt about it. 

1 minute ago, irv said:

:lol:I haven't been called that in years! Well, Benny, I hope you're wrong, but the Peg are playing good, no doubt about it. 

You can just see when a team has got it ......when its all clicking and all the pieces are there. Its the Jets year and they are gonna be a force for some time to come

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

I know it's been said many times before but winning The Stanley Cup has to be the most mentally and physically demanding pursuit in all of professional sports. The abuse some of these guys take and dish out for weeks on end is mind boggling. Every game you see guys cringing in agony and barely getting off the ice and sure as shit they are a few shifts later...tough as nails.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

On 5/13/2018 at 6:47 PM, f7ben said:

Why was this thread 4 1/2 pages back? :dunno:

Still another period left, but do you want to make it "Vegas is going down in 6 now", Ben? :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
33 minutes ago, irv said:

Why was this thread 4 1/2 pages back? :dunno:

Still another period left, but do you want to make it "Vegas is going down in 6 now", Ben? :lol:

Helluva game so far.

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fleury standing on his head....awesome.

No kidding! I'd hate to see the score if he wasn't playing so good. Winnipeg has outplayed them the last period and a 1/2. 

• Like 1

On 5/11/2018 at 5:35 PM, irv said:

You guys aren't giving Vegas much credit, and, although playoff hockey is unpredictable, I have a feeling Vegas may just get by Winnipeg. I can't believe some of you guys are even talking about the "Mild" in this thread but look what they did to Winnipeg and you guys have Vegas written off in 5 games. :lol:

On 5/11/2018 at 5:48 PM, f7ben said:

Hey dumbass.......do you have any idea how fucking weak the Pacific division is? Vegas is written off because they have played the 2 worst playoff teams in the West and not been tested by anyone at all. A completely decimated Wild team still would have cleaned up on LA and SJ

:snack:

On 5/7/2018 at 9:21 PM, F3600 said:

Preds need to end this Canadian fantasy tonight!  Glad the Caps could send the Pens to golf season.

Knights vs Caps = Knights hoist the cup, Bettman looks like a genius!

Just going to move this to the top so @f7ben can be reminded how little he knows about the game of hockey.

6 minutes ago, F3600 said:

Just going to move this to the top so @f7ben can be reminded how little he knows about the game of hockey.

@f7ben been doing good to avoid this thread. :lol: 

Edited by Kev144

On 5/13/2018 at 6:47 PM, f7ben said:

I'm telling you Irv the Perv.......Winnipeg is going down in 5 !!!!!1

Fixed it for you, Ben. :lol:

Winnipeg was schooled!! 

On 5/10/2018 at 10:38 PM, f7ben said:

Man the Jets are going to fucking roll the knights to the maximum macs

On 5/11/2018 at 7:12 PM, f7ben said:

I agree......but I think we finally all get to see the real Knights. I would not be one bit surprised if they get swept and I would be shocked if it went 6

On 5/12/2018 at 7:50 PM, f7ben said:

Yah.....Vegas in the deep end of the pool now. 

On 5/13/2018 at 6:42 PM, f7ben said:

TB looked terrible as well from what I saw. I think TB will rebound and that series is going 7 games. Vegas is simply outmatched by a wide margin. 

On 5/13/2018 at 6:53 PM, f7ben said:

You can just see when a team has got it ......when its all clicking and all the pieces are there. Its the Jets year and they are gonna be a force for some time to come

I don't know, Ben, it looks like Vegas can swim pretty good. :snack: