***OFFICIAL NHL CUP PLAYOFFS THREAD***

Just now, sledderj said:

Just watched the replay, he left his feet, albeit in the follow through.  Vatanen's head really snapped around, which would make one think there was contact directly to it.  You can't say for sure with the camera angles though.  VERY similar to Doughty's, so the NHL is not being consistent for sure.  

Both were somewhat cunty hits, but that's what makes hockey so fucking awesome.     :bc:  

it used to be that players knew to skate with their heads up, not duck before a hit and not turn towards the boards when they knew a hit was coming.  Now, they call it "drawing a penalty".

Thanks Bettman!!!!!

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yup...but the wild will be out because of injuries and piss poor reffing. The leafs just suck :lol: 

Yes that's why the wild have been out in the first round year after year.    Bad officiating :lol::bc: 

11 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Goddamn I hate that little fucker Marchand.

All the players hate him as well, EXCEPT the guys that are on his team. Great player, that certainly knows how to get under other players skin.

40 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

All the players hate him as well, EXCEPT the guys that are on his team. Great player, that certainly knows how to get under other players skin.

It’s friggin hockey

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It’s friggin hockey

Yes but no need to take shots at guys heads.  Marchand has been suspended and fined to a million dollars in his career.   I'd ask if you're OK seeing guys end there careers from little shits like that but I know you haven't the faintest clue about anything hockey related :bc: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
46 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It’s friggin hockey

39 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Yes but no need to take shots at guys heads.  Marchand has been suspended and fined to a million dollars in his career.   I'd ask if you're OK seeing guys end there careers from little shits like that but I know you haven't the faintest clue about anything hockey related :bc: 

No shit.

• Like 1

Fucking Wild.  FUCKING LOSERS!!!!!  I'm sick of this fucking team...year after year after year of mediocrity in a state that is full of hockey talent?  No.  Fuck them.  Not even trying to make it a series....because they can't.

Fucking Houston Wild next year for all I care.  I'm buying season college puck tickets.

image.png

Just now, f7ben said:

I called it exactly. Picked the Jets in 5 and even told you how the last 3 games would go. 

Just giving you the same shit you gave the leafs :lol: though I had the bruins in 7 but maybe 5 too

Just now, Zambroski said:

:lol:

I hope it's fucking 12-0!  Nawww....never get past 10.  Peg will dress the ice girls to play at 10...then maybe...MAYBE we can hit the twine once.

:lol: sucks to see your team out first.  Mine will be too but we both likely knew that was the case 

3 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

:lol: sucks to see your team out first.  Mine will be too but we both likely knew that was the case 

It sucks but, really....anybody that knows anything about hockey knew we were one and done.  it's getting old too.

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Wild suck.

YUP

Just now, Kev144 said:

Wild know they are fucked and now just playing dirty.  

Which is really gay.  I'm going to go take my fucking Wild flag off the garage...and burn it!