***OFFICIAL NHL CUP PLAYOFFS THREAD***

Just now, sledderj said:

Morrissey gets a game for his cross check to Staal.  Feel better now Bhen?  :news:  

Why would that make me feel better? That non call ended the series........who gives a fuck if he sits now

50 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Why would that make me feel better? That non call ended the series........who gives a fuck if he sits now

I wonder why the refs and nhl have target just the wild all these years.  What's your theory?

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

I wonder why the refs and nhl have target just the wild all these years.  What's your theory?

My theory is you had your umbilical cord wrapped around your neck for the last 3 months you spent in your mother and they pulled you from her womb with a fucking John Deere and 10' of chain!!!!!!!!!1111111 fucking faggot 

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

It was a missed call that shouldn't have been missed.  It was blatant and irresponsible play by Morrissey...and that conduct was mirrored by inept officiating.  HOWEVER...any game shouldn't be put in the hands of poor officiating and we had better than 40 minutes to tie it up and even pull ahead.  Of that, we had maybe a handful (being generous) of real chances to do so and were out of step or out of position.  We lost.  It sucks but I have a hard time blaming the officials for the "L" entirely.  The Wild are famous for lackluster play when they need to be exemplary.  Truth is, their record after a solid blow out win shows exactly what we saw last night.  Shitsville....and it's pissed me off for years.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

My theory is you had your umbilical cord wrapped around your neck for the last 3 months you spent in your mother and they pulled you from her womb with a fucking John Deere and 10' of chain!!!!!!!!!1111111 fucking faggot 

:lol::lol::lol:

...or this works too.  :lmao:

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Lolz

17 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Lightning/Devils should be good tonight....some bad blood brewing.:thumbsup:

I was really hoping the Devils would have beat TB last night, but with Kucherov taking out the Devil's best defenseman in the 1st period, they were in tough! Kutch better receive the same or more as Doughty did. Imo, the hit was almost identical, only Kutch left his feet.

• Platinum Contributing Member
29 minutes ago, irv said:

I was really hoping the Devils would have beat TB last night, but with Kucherov taking out the Devil's best defenseman in the 1st period, they were in tough! Kutch better receive the same or more as Doughty did. Imo, the hit was almost identical, only Kutch left his feet.

I didn’t see the Doughty hit and to me It looked like Kucherov caught Vatanen in the shoulder which made his head whiplash so we shall see what The NHL does.

8 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I didn’t see the Doughty hit and to me It looked like Kucherov caught Vatanen in the shoulder which made his head whiplash so we shall see what The NHL does.

Kucherov never got anything!! Total B.S. He left his feet to hit him! Doughty and L.A. have to be pissed and I don't blame them!

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He didn't leave his feet

I say he did at the last second, but regardless, how is this any different than Doughty's hit? Total B.S. Doughty's been suspended before, Kucherov hasn't. 

Just now, irv said:

I say he did at the last second, but regardless, how is this any different than Doughty's hit? Total B.S. Doughty's been suspended before, Kucherov hasn't. 

I think he caught less head first than daughty did

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

And it was shoulder to shoulder IMO.

Doughty hit his opponents shoulder first as well, he just didn't catch as much of it as Kucherov did. I also think Vatanen seen him at the last second and was able to get his head partially out of the way. Either way, it is suspendable comparing it to Doughty's hit.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, irv said:

2 minutes ago, irv said:

Doughty hit his opponents shoulder first as well, he just didn't catch as much of it as Kucherov did. I also think Vatanen seen him at the last second and was able to get his head partially out of the way. Either way, it is suspendable comparing it to Doughty's hit.

Reputation plays a part in these things.

Just watched the replay, he left his feet, albeit in the follow through.  Vatanen's head really snapped around, which would make one think there was contact directly to it.  You can't say for sure with the camera angles though.  VERY similar to Doughty's, so the NHL is not being consistent for sure.  

Both were somewhat cunty hits, but that's what makes hockey so fucking awesome.     :bc: