***OFFICIAL NHL CUP PLAYOFFS THREAD***

Just now, f7ben said:

That game is 100% on the refs....the best we could have hoped for was a 1-0 game for the wild. Parise out fucked us bad. 

Instead of us getting a 5-3 and likely a goal we got fucking punked and went down 1-0 and lost

That was a shit non-call.  Absolute horseshit, eyes closed eyed dork ass refs.  

Still, our inability to score at all is just amazing.  Should never be up to the refs.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

That was a shit non-call.  Absolute horseshit, eyes closed eyed dork ass refs.  

Still, our inability to score at all is just amazing.  Should never be up to the refs.

Hellebyuck was fucking good......so was Doobs. Its should have been our 1-0 not their 1-0 and that is 100% on the refs. They can not let that hit go no matter what when or where

The worst fucking part of all this is nothing will change. Parise and Sutes being out gives everyone an excuse. Its fucking garbage. 

Leipold is going to go another year with only getting 2 games in the PO's in his home building. This shit is unacceptable 

Just now, sledderj said:

The wild looked tired in the 3rd period, not like a team fighting for it's playoff life.  

I still think Dumba is banged up.  

I think several of them are banged up. We will see a parade of surgery announcements next monday

https://www.hockeywilderness.com/2018/4/17/17250014/josh-morrissey-cross-check-eric-staal-nhl-playoffs-game-4-refs-central-division

If this had happened to Toronto they would be burning cars in the streets. For this not to have been called and then the GWG scored just a minute or so later is so much fucking bullshit I cant even get my mind around it. It should have been 5 minutes and the Wild winning that game. Refs decide another one. 

Edited by f7ben

12 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Don't suter and parise have 8 years left on constract at 33 yrs of age? :lol: 

Yah....and obviously its all their fault that they suffered a freak broken ankle and a massive cheap shot by the jets causing a broken sternum 

Suter is a top 10 D-man and Parise was scoring on a league leading pace for the last 20 games of the season

Their contracts are not great but they were needed and the Wild have been a playoff team since they got here. 

Just now, f7ben said:

Yah....and obviously its all their fault that they suffered a freak broken ankle and a massive cheap shot by the jets causing a broken sternum 

Suter is a top 10 D-man and Parise was scoring on a league leading pace for the last 20 games of the season

Their contracts are not great but they were needed and the Wild have been a playoff team since they got here. 

They like Toronto just have yet to best the first round :snack: 

Just now, Kev144 said:

They like Toronto just have yet to best the first round :snack: 

Not true retarded faggot ....they made the second round and were beaten by the eventual cup champ hawks ....also its only 7 more years on their contract

3 hours ago, Kev144 said:

We don't want him in to 

I go from thinking Doughty is a cunt to thinking he's awesome about 5 times every shift.  I can't imagine having a legit d-man with some character and fire in his belly in TO though.  

I'd love to see him in Edmonton, but I'm sure they can't afford him.  

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I couldn't find a clip where Parise got hurt.  What happened?  

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Not true retarded faggot ....they made the second round and were beaten by the eventual cup champ hawks ....also its only 7 more years on their contract

Your hockey knowledge has failed you!!!

2 minutes ago, sledderj said:

I go from thinking Doughty is a cunt to thinking he's awesome about 5 times every shift.  I can't imagine having a legit d-man with some character and fire in his belly in TO though.  

I'd love to see him in Edmonton, but I'm sure they can't afford him.  

I couldn't find a clip where Parise got hurt.  What happened?  

3rd to the last shift of the 6-2 win ......Parise goes up to bat a puck out of the zone and as he comes down he is hit by two Jets players from two directions. It was late and it was totally unnecessary at that stage of the game. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Parise injury .....one Jet goes up high late and another hits him from behind. Fucking goons

http://www.startribune.com/zach-parise-sidelined-for-wild-because-of-fractured-sternum/480035523/

Meh, not really late or blatantly dirty.  Awkward more than anything I'd say.  

40 minutes ago, sledderj said:

Meh, not really late or blatantly dirty.  Awkward more than anything I'd say.  

It's against Ben's team so refs missing calls is fine for the opposition but not the wild.  Same as this.  Benryder the hockey hack!!!!!11