***OFFICIAL NHL CUP PLAYOFFS THREAD***

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

I don't think we'll win tonight...or Tuesday.  Why travel back to Winni?  Just stay home.

Ahhhhh.....Minnesota pro sports!  Thank goodness for the Lynx!!!!!  :lol:

Related image

Are you sure that gal in the back is really a gal....good lord. :hdchr:

1 minute ago, sledderj said:

I hope so.  

I think the kids hockey IQ coming around and Suter going down may be the best thing that ever happened to him. He is emerging as a clear top pairing D-man. His upside is still unknown and while I think he is slow to learn d-men develop at a slower pace for sure. His offensive upside is obvious. 

The Wild were in a very similar situation with a young D-man that we put all our hopes and dreams into years ago. He didnt deliver amazing results right away and instead of paying him we traded him...........his name was Brent Burns and he is a machine. I see Dumba having the same potential 

1 minute ago, snopro31 said:

seems like the refs want flag hockey to be played

Yah.....its bullshit. Its 100% opposite of how this series has gone. It fucks the players up

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That was a pretty sweet pass from Granlund  and another one.:thumbsup: 

Greenway....nice.

I think Greenway has really shown he's ready this series.....kid has it. Granlund and Staal should have been put together for game 2 

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

Ben's hockey knowledge is laughable.  About  on par with amgs :lol: 

:snack: 

My hockey knowledge dwarf yours bigly......plus you just want to have anal double butt sex with every hockey player you see so its tough for you to be objective

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

My hockey knowledge dwarf yours bigly......plus you just want to have anal double butt sex with every hockey player you see so its tough for you to be objective

Hey momo those are some sick fantasies about me! :lol: 

35 minutes ago, sledderj said:

OT for the Caps / Bluejackets

Blue Jackets with the win.:thumbsup:

Maybe.....waiting.....close call......yes. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

7 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Looks like the biggest series upset, so far. Nice to see L.A. getting their ass kicked as well.

Could not agree more...just don't like that team for some reason.

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Could not agree more...just don't like that team for some reason.

Surprising to read as the Kings likely have the largest group of American players on it's team. I like them, and although they are in tough against Vegas, they have what it takes to come back from this like they did back in 2014. With Muzzin being back now, however, I was hoping they'd get a win last night. 

Glad to see CBJ up on Washington. I chose them in my pool to upset the Caps and I think I was the only who did? 

5 minutes ago, irv said:

Surprising to read as the Kings likely have the largest group of American players on it's team. I like them, and although they are in tough against Vegas, they have what it takes to come back from this like they did back in 2014. With Muzzin being back now, however, I was hoping they'd get a win last night. 

Glad to see CBJ up on Washington. I chose them in my pool to upset the Caps and I think I was the only who did? 

I don't like Dustin Brown for one thing and not really hung up on where the players are from....hell if it weren't for Russians and Swedes The Wings would have been sunk. :lol: 

11 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Are you sure that gal in the back is really a gal....good lord. :hdchr:

You know, comments like this are what make the white man the scourge of the earth!  Somebody is coming for your toothbrushes.....tonight!!!!!

11 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

fuck 2 on the right are as manly as moochelle obama

Yours too!  A few days a bad breath will learn you all!!!!!!!!

:lol: I still don’t get Moto’s “toothbrush” comments.

11 hours ago, f7ben said:

Yah.....its bullshit. Its 100% opposite of how this series has gone. It fucks the players up

Yep.  I was losing my mind.

10 hours ago, f7ben said:

The Wild will lose game 4 and 5.....rest assured

Yep.  My wife said, “maybe we have a chance”.  I giggled, no.  This one solid win was good enough for us.  Golf clubs are being dusted off today.

Wouldnt it be great if we were both wrong?  Unlikely.  Well, for me anyway. :lol: