Maybe the perfect woman does exist.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Jealous?:lol:

No, it's just obvious a heterosexual male wrote the caption... Swallow like Kim K? That bougie bitch ain't taking nut in her mouth at all, let alone swallowing 🙄

7 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

No, it's just obvious a heterosexual male wrote the caption... Swallow like Kim K? That bougie bitch ain't taking nut in her mouth at all, let alone swallowing 🙄

How would you know that???

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, HSR said:

How would you know that???

Because you're the only idiots delusional enough to think attractive white women put effort into sucking dick and fucking  :lol: You seen the Kim K tape? Bitch is the definition of laying there dead still like a sexbot.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Because you're the only idiots delusional enough to think attractive white women put effort into sucking dick and fucking  :lol: You seen the Kim K tape? Bitch is the definition of laying there dead still like a sexbot.

I've seen your pictures,, it's understandable you would think this. Kim k is white???

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, HSR said:

I've seen your pictures,, it's understandable you would think this. Kim k is white???

She wouldn't be famous if she wasn't viewed as white, especially in regards to the sex tape that made the Kardashians truly famous.

11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Guess he'll never measure up to a trophy wife.:lol:

You must not know how real women fuck if you think thots are providing good ass

20 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

She wouldn't be famous if she wasn't viewed as white, especially in regards to the sex tape that made the Kardashians truly famous.

Total bullshit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

I think add is bull shit but you know absolutely nothing about hot women sucking cock . nothing

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Wildboer said:

pretty sure daddy being a lawyer to the stars mommy fucking OJ and mommy being in the self promotion biz is the only reason any one gave 2 shits about some 1/2 breed fucking on a tape .

and again you know nothing about how any woman fucks stick to being a size king expert and just hope you can hold your shits back better than mainecat when you hit 50

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, HSR said:

Total bullshit.

She's built her image around being a white bitch with jungle fever...

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

If you folks ever wanted to know how a woman fucks, you got a cock sucker with all the details. :lmao:

triggered.

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I think add is bull shit but you know absolutely nothing about hot women sucking cock . nothing

You wish I didn't ya jealous fuck :lol: 

10 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

She's built her image around being a white bitch with jungle fever...

triggered.

You wish I didn't ya jealous fuck :lol: 

having a dick broom ride your shaft is not a hot woman

now get back to blowing dock workers for sport

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

TRIGGERED:

FEATURING: ALL OF YOU 

:lol: 

Look Richard Simmons,,, nobody on here thought it was anything but a joke but as per usual you come twinkling in as the self proclaimed authority on all things sexual and as per usual you don't have a fucking clue. Nothing more nothing less. And I don't see ANYONE "triggered" in here as you claim. In fact judging by the likes received on posts,, most on here are in agreement,,,,you're an idiot:thumbsup:. Nice try though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1