"Booming economy a myth"

As proof that Trump’s policies are bad for the dynamic sectors of the economy that prospered under Obama, former presidential candidate Hillary Clinton cited her drastically reduced speaking fees. In a speech at Rutgers University in New Jersey this week her honorarium was only $25,000–$7,000 less than reality TV star Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi from the show Jersey Shore received from Rutgers for a 2011 appearance and $175,000 less than Clinton’s typical asking price before the 2016 election.

“The few thousand dollars in crumbs being awarded to middle class workers as a result of the tax cut legislation are dwarfed by the severe hardships inflicted on those of us who have to rely on speaking fees just to keep putting food on the table,” Clinton complained. “My ‘wage’ has been cut by nearly 90%. An economy that treats its best and brightest so shabbily is a discredit to the nation.”

The pay cut coming after what Clinton described as “my traumatic loss to the least qualified person to ever win a presidential race adds injury to insult. I’m hoping that voters will remember what I’ve had to suffer through and punish the Republicans at the ballot box. If we all work hard we can turn back from the unbridled selfish individualism that the GOP wants to force down our throats and renew the commitment to the progressive values of collectivism that President Obama tried to establish during his all-too-brief reign.”

https://azconservative.org/2018/04/02/clinton-offers-proof-that-trump-is-hurting-economy/

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

is this rww week for you snakey? where you're at home looking up BS to post all day?

Second of 5 vacations this calendar year.

Edited by Snake

My goodness what a miserable bitch......as if she was such a highly qualified candidate. :lmao:

“my traumatic loss to the least qualified person to ever win a presidential race adds injury to insult. I’m hoping that voters will remember what I’ve had to suffer through and punish the Republicans at the ballot box.

23 minutes ago, racer254 said:

severe hardships inflicted on those of us who have to rely on speaking fees just to keep putting food on the table,

What an out of touch bitch.

9 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

My goodness what a miserable bitch......as if she was such a highly qualified candidate. :lmao:

“my traumatic loss to the least qualified person to ever win a presidential race adds injury to insult. I’m hoping that voters will remember what I’ve had to suffer through and punish the Republicans at the ballot box.

It’s satire you morons

53 minutes ago, racer254 said:

severe hardships inflicted on those of us who have to rely on speaking fees just to keep putting food on the table,

What an out of touch bitch.

39 minutes ago, Rw06GT said:

I'm surprised that stupid cunt is asked to speak anywhere, let alone getting paid. Although there seem to be quite a few slingdipshitriders out there.

39 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

11 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Is this a satire piece?

Jesus Christ you fuckers are goddamned stupid as fuck.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

I mean, holy shit, i'd fucking kill myself and my entire family if I was guthooked this bad on something so stupid.

This kind of stupid used to be fatal. 

Ummm.....

15202674_351798025188499_427350594178284

• Haha 1

Just now, Snake said:

Ummm.....

You gotta feel kinda bad for making these fools look bad, right? Or embarrassed that they're on your side?

Like maybe next time put, right at the top in bold, a disclaimer that it's satire for the single digit iq fuckers.

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

But you believed it and commented on it....SBYL.

it is believable that Hillary could say something like that, and :bigfinger:

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I mean, holy shit, i'd fucking kill myself and my entire family if I was guthooked this bad on something so stupid.

and one for you also :bigfinger:

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Ummm.....

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

What does that have to do with these morons not knowing that was a satire piece? 

uJgbcWT.gif