Haha

If Trump gets re-elected, we will probably see laws allowing  citizens to protect themselves, and shoot criminals like this without risk of prosecution or lawsuit. It has to happen, it can't go on like this. 

As it stands there is really no punishment for criminals.  jail is not punishment for some guys..........they don't mind it. 

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

If Trump gets re-elected, we will probably see laws allowing  citizens to protect themselves, and shoot criminals like this without risk of prosecution or lawsuit. It has to happen, it can't go on like this. 

As it stands there is really no punishment for criminals.  jail is not punishment for some guys..........they don't mind it. 

He should appoint you "Crime Czar"!

You are seriously fucking insane dude.

2 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

He should appoint you "Crime Czar"!

I saved women's lives from domestic murder, and the papers made ME look bad!!! 

If anyone tries to straighten this country out, there will be tremendous BLOWBACK. 

Look what TRump is going through. Scum is crossing the border and violating FEDERAL LAW, and there are millions of Americans that don't want it stopped, and hundreds of politicians fighting TRUMP!!! This is unfucking believable!!! 

There is a massive movement afoot, to destroy white, Christian, European/America. 

I saved women's lives from domestic murder, and the papers made ME look bad!!! 

If anyone tries to straighten this country out, there will be tremendous BLOWBACK. 

Look what TRump is going through. Scum is crossing the border and violating FEDERAL LAW, and there are millions of Americans that don't want it stopped, and hundreds of politicians fighting TRUMP!!! This is unfucking believable!!! 

There is a massive movement afoot, to destroy white, Christian, European/America

Well, yeah.