Jet is a real faggot

25 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Quit using garbage studs and you won't have any issues.

I've never had any of the problems you mentioned. 

Hey Twatwaffle!  How much do we have to spend to get arm rests in the second row seats of our Explorer?

8 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Good to see you Craig. Hope you get the ailments nipped in the butt. Retirement is awesome. Its more fun than screwing with liberals. 

Thanks Tom, I've been living vicariously through your retirement posts. LOL

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, Jet said:

Back in 94 we actually all had baseball caps that said "screw the stud ban"

i cant run stud the last 25 years because I use the Paul Bunyan to get to my trails. Plus for the last 20 years The road I live on involves me driving over a 1/4 mile on pavement to get across a damn bridge!! So when I leave my house I have to cross the bridge and when I return I cross the bridge, fuck man, I can't keep studs sharp!!! There fucking useless when they are dull, plus I learned I don't need them anyways. When I bought my 03 f7 it had a 1.375 track and I removed that and put on a 1 inch properly studded, that sled was boring with a inch studdded track, I put the 1.375 back on. My f10 had the cobra, then a 1.5 ripsaw, my turbo has a 1.25 ripsaw and for 3 seasons a 1.5 ripsaw and now I'm back to the 1.25, basically I've rode 24,000 miles with out studs.. no problems, I'm just really careful. 

I might stud again if the Bunyan gets shutdown, the silent sport folks have more power in this state then people realize.

Rocks do more damage to studs than the occasional run down the side of a road or road crossing as long as you are rolling and not spinning or locking the track up to stop.

Good studs are easy to get good life out of.....just got to respect the throttle/brake from time to time when conditions dictate it.

Funny watching guys gun it on every hill crest even when solid rock is showing and they wonder why their studs are broken off or worn down.   

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Quit using garbage studs and you won't have any issues.

I've never had any of the problems you mentioned. 

Not driving in marginal snow conditions helps :)