Jet is a real faggot

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

Yup my buddy had it stock on his doo and changed to a 2 ply rip 2 

that is a great track 

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

I generally don't have all of those problems. :bc:

me neither.....sounds like operator error coupled with a little bit of the downs 

2 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

That's because you ride like a big fat pussy and that faggot assed etec pos doesn't have enough power to spin the track , Bluto !!!    :finger2:

I see

6 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

That's because you ride like a big fat pussy and that faggot assed etec pos doesn't have enough power to spin the track , Bluto !!!    :finger2:

I use Trump studs made in China. Sbyl loser. :bigfinger:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

The state has been fucking around with these biketrails for decades now. Sleds are allowed on alot of them and have been for a long time

Actually they started as snowmobile trails in the "rails to trails" program then the mountain bikers started using them then the roller bladers and smooth tire bike crowd wanted to used them but the lime base was to rough for them so they lobbied for pavement. They paved the trails and discovered that snowmobile studs created grooves that the made the roller blade crowd and skinny bike tires crowd crash. Then they banned studs on the trails.

Snowmobilers paid 100% for these trails and all of the maintenance then got fucked over.

In Minnesota the gas tax paid by snowmobiles is supposed to be estimated and used to repair and damage done at road crossings but of course the money gets taken and used elseware.

Edited by Big Crappie

4 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

Actually they started as snowmobile trails in the "rails to trails" program then the mountain bikers started using them then the roller bladers and smooth tire bike crowd wanted to used them but the lime base was to rough for them so they lobbied for pavement. They paved the trails and discovered that snowmobile studs created grooves that the made the roller blade crowd and skinny bike tires crowd crash. Then they banned studs on the trails.

Snowmobilers paid 100% for these trails and all of the maintenance then got fucked over.

In Minnesota the gas tax paid by snowmobiles is supposed to be estimated and used to repair and damage done but of course the money gets taken and used elseware.

Absolutely correct although some of the bike trails in northern MN were never sled trails and didnt start as rails to trails......but you are right. Motorized recreation paid for these trail and subsidizes them to this day. 

If retard Jet is so concerned with these trails maybe he shouldnt run any carbides on his skis as they are just as destructive to pavement :lol:  

Back in 94 we actually all had baseball caps that said "screw the stud ban"

i cant run stud the last 25 years because I use the Paul Bunyan to get to my trails. Plus for the last 20 years The road I live on involves me driving over a 1/4 mile on pavement to get across a damn bridge!! So when I leave my house I have to cross the bridge and when I return I cross the bridge, fuck man, I can't keep studs sharp!!! There fucking useless when they are dull, plus I learned I don't need them anyways. When I bought my 03 f7 it had a 1.375 track and I removed that and put on a 1 inch properly studded, that sled was boring with a inch studdded track, I put the 1.375 back on. My f10 had the cobra, then a 1.5 ripsaw, my turbo has a 1.25 ripsaw and for 3 seasons a 1.5 ripsaw and now I'm back to the 1.25, basically I've rode 24,000 miles with out studs.. no problems, I'm just really careful. 

I might stud again if the Bunyan gets shutdown, the silent sport folks have more power in this state then people realize.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

How you been Craigster? 

I've been good. Very busy at work and at the cabin doing some remodeling. Had a bit of a health scare last year that has me thinking about pushing retirement up to 2020 if I can figure out the whole health insurance deal.

6 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

In Minnesota the gas tax paid by snowmobiles is supposed to be estimated and used to repair and damage done at road crossings but of course the money gets taken and used elseware.

Same thing in Michigan, the first recorded rails to trails was done by a very small snowmobile club , without any gubmint  help.    Remember  non - motorized  , equals non - paying  users for their recreational wants here in MI.

5 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

I've been good. Very busy at work and at the cabin doing some remodeling. Had a bit of a health scare last year that has me thinking about pushing retirement up to 2020 if I can figure out the whole health insurance deal.

Damn hope youre ok 

15 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

Thanks. I'll be fine. I had 2 large blood clots in my left lung. Knocked me on my ass for a while but I'm on the mend.

whoa thats scary ....glad youre ok 

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

Thanks. I'll be fine. I had 2 large blood clots in my left lung. Knocked me on my ass for a while but I'm on the mend.

Yikes...glad you are doing better!:thumbsup:

31 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

Good to see you Craig. Hope you get the ailments nipped in the butt. Retirement is awesome. Its more fun than screwing with liberals. 

59 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Good to see you Craig. Hope you get the ailments nipped in the butt. Retirement is awesome. Its more fun than screwing with liberals. 

X2

:lol: 

4 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Because the stupid assed niggered up pieces of shit always need to be re tightened , then they rip out and leave a hole in the track . Then you are always replacing bent ones , fucked up backers ect . Studs are a pita      :bc:

Quit using garbage studs and you won't have any issues.

I've never had any of the problems you mentioned.