Jet is a real faggot

2 minutes ago, Jet said:

I remember watching trains go down the Paul Bunyan, then for many years after the tracks were removed we rode dirt bikes,atv's and sleds on it. Then in 1993 the bicycle people announced they were paving it, this was the same year outlawed the use of motorized vehicles on the cuyuna iron range in favor of silent sports. Anyway they paved the trail, the trail was damaged, so they decided to sell a stud sticker and finally they banned studs on the trail. 

Well this year the evidence of studs being ran on the trail is disturbing at the road crossings. We will see what damage is once the trail melts. The trail was very thin on snow all year. 

Im just frightened to see what action is taken. I'm not a big fan of the trail other then it is useful in my area for getting from one trail to the next or getting home in a hurry. 

also, there plenty of stay on trail signs on the Bunyan that were being completley ignored. 

I've been thru so much trail closure with atv's and snowmobiles that I worry a lot about. 

Remember, I'm 45 years old so my point of view on this stuff goes back to the 1970's. I know how it was and I've seen a lot of shit go down in this sport.

Well there you have it @f7ben right from the horses mouth. He never said fuck all about trail damage! Just at the road crossings! 

You stupid mother fucker!!

:owned:

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No , it never was a total ban. There were some trails that were no studs and you had to buy a stud sticker or some shit. I never trail rode much back then and I would have told them to fuck off if they told me I needed a "stud" sticker :lol: 

That would be a pita to tour ride if you had them

Just now, awful knawful said:

Read his whole post dumb fuck!!:lol:

He is afraid of the damage to the trail you stupid fuck.....could you be any fucking dumber :lol: 

Every trail has many road crossings ....why would he be so concerned with just this one if it was the roads he was worried about you dumb motherfucker

:lol: what a fucking moron......are you Downs...seriously 

Awful Knobful the dumbest faggot on FSCE :lol: cant understand the simplest of concepts 

Well this year the evidence of studs being ran on the trail is disturbing at the road crossings. We will see what damage is once the trail melts. The trail was very thin on snow all year. 

6 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

You are that dumb. If I'm #3, you are definitely #1!!

Nope....you're number 3 and moving up the list fast :lol: 

THE ROAD IS WHAT HE WAS CONCERNED WITH :lol: fucking retard 

2 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

99% of people here don’t use studs. Probably closer to 100

I would guess over 80% of trail sleds in the northeast are studded or have ice rippers.

The 20% that don't are idiots. We get so much ice here from the wild temperature swings. I'm considering an ice ripper/cobra for my next sled but even that kinda scares me. I'm just looking for ways to cut weight since Ski-Doo doesn't want to.

Just now, awful knawful said:

If you sober up sometime in the future. Re read if not too brain damaged.

Just shut up moron......you are wrong and either you are brain dead or you are trolling.

Jet was saying that the amount of stud marks he sees on the road this year has him fearful of what the trail is going to look like when it melts off

If you cant understand that then fucking kill yourself and your whole family too because the world cant suffer any more fucking retards at your level 

1 minute ago, rump-rider said:

I would guess over 80% of trail sleds in the northeast are studded or have ice rippers.

The 20% that don't are idiots. We get so much ice here from the wild temperature swings. I'm considering an ice ripper/cobra for my next sled but even that kinda scares me. I'm just looking for ways to cut weight since Ski-Doo doesn't want to.

exactly 

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I rode without picks this year and missed having them a few times but also didn't miss the bullshit of having to fuck with those stupid things .   I'd say I'm 50 / 50 on it . I'd say I'm 100% that Knawful is brain dead   :bc:

Why do you have to fuck with them?

The only thing I hate is the odd time that I tear up the garage concrete or the driveway or the truck bed .....but my routine mitigates that pretty well 

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Just shut up moron......you are wrong and either you are brain dead or you are trolling.

Jet was saying that the amount of stud marks he sees on the road this year has him fearful of what the trail is going to look like when it melts off

If you cant understand that then fucking kill yourself and your whole family too because the world cant suffer any more fucking retards at your level 

I've tried the ice ripper it's not a great track unless you are only concerned about stopping 

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

Why do you have to fuck with them?

Because the stupid assed niggered up pieces of shit always need to be re tightened , then they rip out and leave a hole in the track . Then you are always replacing bent ones , fucked up backers ect . Studs are a pita      :bc:

Just now, Kev144 said:

I've tried the ice ripper it's not a great track unless you are only concerned about stopping 

Those prestudded things are totally useless.....basically none of the benefits of studs with added weight and most of the detriments. They are useless as far as I'm concerned 

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

Because the stupid assed niggered up pieces of shit always need to be re tightened , then they rip out and leave a hole in the track . Then you are always replacing bent ones , fucked up backers ect . Studs are a pita      :bc:

I think you are doing it wrong :lol: 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Those prestudded things are totally useless.....basically none of the benefits of studs with added weight and most of the detriments. They are useless as far as I'm concerned 

Yup my buddy had it stock on his doo and changed to a 2 ply rip 2 

2 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I generally don't have all of those problems. :bc: