Stocks tumble as Trump's tweets rock Amazon again

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Someone who loses 92k a day on the stock market and brags about it.  :bc:

Neal

When did I brag? I asked Woofie for help. WTF!!  

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Who's greedy??? :dunno:  

At your age you should be sitting on cash or something conservative. If you want to play in the market that’s fine. Just stop crying about it when it goes down. 🙃

24 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You threw 7-8 hypothetical questions at me, like there was factual answers to them, when there wasn’t.    I’m not going down that road with you, ain’t got the time or the interest.  I had an opinion, deal wit it.   Momo, love him or hate him made some relevant comments and you come in with your chest all puffed up like you’re king of shit Mountain telling him to stfu, then accusing me and others of “whining” about it, being clueless, etc.,  which is nonsense.  Back read this whole thread then tell me who was being civil and who started in with the name calling and condescension.  Then throw in the peanut gallery of everyone from RevKev, Snowrider and even my ostensible friend Jeff and you wonder why you got the response you did?   Wtf guy.....you started it.

Stay out of it Jim.  My name got dragged into this and the insults started before I said a peep, and my first several comments were not condescending, hateful, or insulting, just basic opinions.  XLT started in with the insults, so he can go fuck off.  Respect is a 2 way street in my world.

oh and thanks for the support Jeff :news: 

Perpetual victim. Weird, wouldn’t have seen that coming.. I asked you to justify your self proclaimed fiscal conservative principles, and you can’t. Don’t like those “facts” don’t spout your holier than thou above it all bullshit. Simple really. And quit getting so boo boo over being called out. I actually like you. If some ribbing and tough talk offends you, I don’t know what to say. 

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Yeah, ok.

Neal

Well, make up your minds!! Do ya' think I'm a broke, fat, old street-bum, or do ya' think I REALLY lost 92 k yesterday? 

:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:    LMAO!! 92 K in one day!!!!!!!

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Well, make up your minds!! Do ya' think I'm a broke, fat, old street-bum, or do ya' think I REALLY lost 92 k yesterday? 

I would imagine you are not fat, broke, and on the street, nor did you lose 92k yesterday.

Neal

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

At your age you should be sitting on cash or something conservative. If you want to play in the market that’s fine. Just stop crying about it when it goes down. 🙃

Sheesh, did ya' have ta' bring up my age????  :ashamed:

10 minutes ago, Edmo said:

he's got about .50 cents to his name in a  christmas club down at the savings bank.   thank god for the county home taking care of him.   

Edited by Angry ginger

31 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Woofie, I lost 92 K yesterday. Can ya' help me........... please????    :dunno:

Maybe share some of your broads with Trump and he will untweet the losses/ :dunno:

11 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

he's got about .50 cents to his name in a  christmas club down at the savings bank.   thank god for the county home taking care of him.   

:lol::lol::lol:Fuckin' red-headed step-children, sure are funny!!

7 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Maybe share some of your broads with Trump and he will untweet the losses/ :dunno:

Ahh no. I've seen Trump's broads, he won't trade with me.   

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Horse shit !!!

• Gold Member
On 4/2/2018 at 2:41 PM, AKIQPilot said:

Its complete bullshit. They better not raise my Prime membership fee’s or im gonna be pissed. 

Thats the first thing I thought, too!  :lol:

• Gold Member
7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Woofie, I lost 92 K yesterday. Can ya' help me........... please????    :dunno:

You wrote that wrong, you mean $0.92  :bc:

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

When did I brag? I asked Woofie for help. WTF!!  

You near Merrimack?  Go see my good friend Perry at the E Jones office and tell him Wolfie sent you.  Don't tell him about this place :lol:   :bc: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

You near Merrimack?  Go see my good friend Perry at the E Jones office and tell him Wolfie sent you.  Don't tell him about this place :lol:   :bc: 

Ya know James Normington from Westford MA ?

8 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Perpetual victim. Weird, wouldn’t have seen that coming.. I asked you to justify your self proclaimed fiscal conservative principles, and you can’t. Don’t like those “facts” don’t spout your holier than thou above it all bullshit. Simple really. And quit getting so boo boo over being called out. I actually like you. If some ribbing and tough talk offends you, I don’t know what to say. 

Can we please lose the victim bullshit?   Victim would imply that you intimidate me or hurt me in some way.  I just think you're acting like a Jimmy Snacks grade doosh.  See what I did there?  Good.   I'm glad you like me, you should, I'm a good guy.  Cuz right now, I don't like your fucking attitude, as free as you are to have it.

47 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Ya know James Normington from Westford MA ?

No, different region.   Perry and I came through the training process together and spent alotta time together.  Good guy. :bc: