What A Booming Economy Means For The Midterms

7 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

"booming" :lmao:

the only thing booming are the bank accounts of the wealthy and corporate America.

Link to it not booming....

(I'll guess Washington Post)

Edited by Snake

10 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

"booming" :lmao:

the only thing booming are the bank accounts of the wealthy and corporate America.

works for me . i am on a 122k kitchen right now and have 2 more just as nice for this summer and 4 bathrooms the cheapest being 35k .and my buissy season is just starting.  the bids will be getting real inflated real soon 

keep giving the wealthy more money to give me and my kind 

20180402_164542.jpg

20180402_164554.jpg

Edited by Ez ryder

23 hours ago, Wildboer said:

"Booming economy" :lol: 

23 hours ago, Mainecat said:

The economy was ok before the dumb ass was elected.

Look at these two :lol: like father and son

9 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

works for me . i am on a 122k kitchen right now and have 2 more just as nice for this summer and 4 bathrooms the cheapest being 35k .and my buissy season is just starting.  the bids will be getting real inflated real soon 

20180402_164542.jpg

20180402_164554.jpg

Smart take and every small biz I deal with has a too much work and not enough worker's issue

4 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Look at these two :lol: like father and son

Smart take and every small biz I deal with has a too much work and not enough worker's issue

I think you're confused, I am very anti-Democrat, whilst MC is a Democrat in independents clothing.

Also pops' general contracting business is booked for months, ditched almost all my shifts at the bar because he needs the help. Still naive to jump from anecdotal evidence like that to the assumption the economy is booming.

38 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I think you're confused, I am very anti-Democrat, whilst MC is a Democrat in independents clothing.

Also pops' general contracting business is booked for months, ditched almost all my shifts at the bar because he needs the help. Still naive to jump from anecdotal evidence like that to the assumption the economy is booming.

so your old man have way to much work is because people dont have extra cash to spend on there homes? 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

so your old man have way to much work is because people dont have extra cash to spend on there homes? 

Their* decisions affect my view of a local housing market, not the national economy.

Bitchhh 

9 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Their* decisions affect my view of a local housing market, not the national economy.

Bitchhh 

will little bitchhh boy the construction buisness is slamming all across the country. don't believe me talk with your dads nation wide vendors   

10 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

will little bitchhh boy the construction buisness is slamming all across the country. don't believe me talk with your dads nation wide vendors   

ezryder, would you explain to the liberal DF's on this site how trickle down works?  Because there a few on this site that are in constant denial about it.

13 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Anecdotal. :loser:

11 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Is round here. No one can find help.

30 minutes ago, racer254 said:

ezryder, would you explain to the liberal DF's on this site how trickle down works?  Because there a few on this site that are in constant denial about it.

Them rich people take that money and stuff it under their mattress, never to be seen again. :lol: 

5 hours ago, racer254 said:

A trickle isn't good enough, make it rain you stingy rich fucks!

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

A trickle isn't good enough, make it rain you stingy rich fucks!

My father: "Make it rain."

Children of the corn: "You there! Make it rain!"