What A Booming Economy Means For The Midterms

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

:lol: like your ass will ever pay any of it back.....and your hypocrite ass has never said a word about deficit spending when it was a dem doing it .....fucking pants shitter

I’m old it’s your ass that’s going to pay it back.

8 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I said nothing about a tax cut sweet fuck!

So why you all the sudden bitching about the deficit now when it was just as high or higher under Obama ????

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

I got a raise last month. You?

no but I raised my hourly 10 bucks to existing customers and 20 for new people . to be fair I have not done that in over 5 yrs .

when bidding as of late I have added 20 bucks a hr when figueing labor and most of my skilled subs have gone up over 15% this yr . 

54 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So why you all the sudden bitching about the deficit now when it was just as high or higher under Obama ????

I never liked any deficit. I bitched about all of them. 

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

I never liked any deficit. I bitched about all of them. 

Well....I'm guessing the government will have the highest gross receipts ever this year and the deficit will be less than we are being told now ........thats going to be a direct result of an actual growing economy 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Mid terms always suck for the sitting Presidents party , this time will be no different

You are probably correct. Has any party ever held onto a trifecta during a presidents first term midterms?

14 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Bullshit. IN the time it took it would have fixed itself.

I’ll trust most economists opinion on deficit spending.  You trust Faux Noise and their crew.... :lmao:  You know.....the same crew who tells you how great trickled on Econ is..... :lol: 

BF915427-A65A-42F3-8C2F-17D2C1AB0394.jpeg

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

I’ll trust most economists opinion on deficit spending.  You trust Faux Noise and their crew.... :lmao:  You know.....the same crew who tells you how great trickled on Econ is..... :lol: 

BF915427-A65A-42F3-8C2F-17D2C1AB0394.jpeg

obama loved trickle down

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: where did Dumps tax cuts come from then.....:snack:

:lol: 

:lmao: 

Sorry dumbass faggot.....the Rich got way richer under Obama and the poor got shit on as usual. He was pro wall street and pro big bank.......live with it retard 

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Sorry dumbass faggot.....the Rich got way richer under Obama and the poor got shit on as usual. He was pro wall street and pro big bank.......live with it retard 

Dodd-Frank....as an example....who passed and signed it......who gutted it....?? :snack:  What happened to the Repug sequester?  Hasn’t the Clown Posse complained about Obama’s entitlement programs........at the expense of the rich for the benefit of the poor?   CHIP....who has supported it and who’s tried to gut it.....:snack:  The list goes on and on and on.......you’re simply not equipped to comprehend it.:thumbsup:   

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Dodd-Frank....as an example....who passed and signed it......who gutted it....?? :snack:  What happened to the Repug sequester?  Hasn’t the Clown Posse complained about Obama’s entitlement programs........at the expense of the rich for the benefit of the poor?   CHIP....who has supported it and who’s tried to gut it.....:snack:  The list goes on and on and on.......you’re simply not equipped to comprehend it.:thumbsup:   

crumbs I think you call it......you wanna see some graphs of how rich the rich got under Obama and how bad the poor got shit on?

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

crumbs I think you call it......you wanna see some graphs of how rich the rich got under Obama and how bad the poor got shit on?

What I want to see is what he proposed and what the Repugs refused to pass........:snack: 

15 hours ago, f7ben said:

Well....I'm guessing the government will have the highest gross receipts ever this year and the deficit will be less than we are being told now ........thats going to be a direct result of an actual growing economy 

Increased spending mean bigger budgets and bigger govt. Higher gross receipts will not be used to pay down debt. And youre going to need a trillion plus in increased revenues just to cover that then maybe they could use the scraps left over to put towards the debt. Not likely. Its a downward spiral bro. Make as much as you can now and live life because this is a recipe for disaster.