Check your account email address ×

What A Booming Economy Means For The Midterms

Just now, SnowRider said:

You’re opposed to civilization.....:snack: 

And you think Hillary would have made a good president. :lol: 

That says it all...

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

nope.....Obama got over 3 trillion and in a shorter time frame and coupled with his idiotic policy it didnt do shit 

It sure the fuck did. You can say all you want but I know better. I started a company right when that started, I know first hand what would have happened without that. It was hard enough with it. 

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

It sure the fuck did. You can say all you want but I know better. I started a company right when that started, I know first hand what would have happened without that. It was hard enough with it. 

1% GDP dude......thats what it bought.....what happened in your little hood and your feel good story dont mean shit. We are talking GDP and Obama got more stimulus....0% rates and his policy stifled the economy

Edited by f7ben

Just now, f7ben said:

1% GDP dude......thats what it bought.....youre little hood a feel good story dont mean shit. We are talking GDP and Obama got more stimulus....0% rates and his policy stifled the economy

You're wrong. 

Just now, f7ben said:

Nope....you are 

I know you think that but I am. I work for everybody, property managers, auto manufacturers, hospitals, various govt, pipelines companies, utility companies, transportation companies, you name it. It's my job to know what's coming and who's paying for it. With all of the blood that caused it would have been alot worse without it. Didn't you lose your business? Oops. 

Just now, Wildboer said:

The more the fed prints the more there is to steal, it's a perfect plan :lol: 

:lol: fatten them fucking rich motherfuckers up ....they'll taste like Wagyu

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

I know you think that but I am. I work for everybody, property managers, auto manufacturers, hospitals, various govt, pipelines companies, utility companies, transportation companies, you name it. It's my job to know what's coming and who's paying for it. With all of the blood that caused it would have been alot worse without it. Didn't you lose your business? Oops. 

I did.....and I lost another job because of Obama's idiotic policy. Same same ....Trump is killing Obama economy wise....by a long long long shot 

Just now, f7ben said:

I did.....and I lost another job because of Obama's idiotic policy. Same same ....Trump is killing Obama economy wise....by a long long long shot 

I don't have a problem with some of what Trump is doing but big spending Spurs economic activitiy, you're a fool if you don't think so. 

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

I don't have a problem with some of what Trump is doing but big spending Spurs economic activitiy, you're a fool if you don't think so. 

Right....and Obama spent much bigger. He had the Fed printing money faster than you could count it....he had 0% interest rates and he had bailouts and stimulus. With all that he couldnt get us out of what was essentially a recession for 8 years. 

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Right....and Obama spent much bigger. He had the Fed printing money faster than you could count it....he had 0% interest rates and he had bailouts and stimulus. With all that he couldnt get us out of what was essentially a recession for 8 years. 

And look what we got. Stock market went from 6500 to 20,000. Housing market bounced back, all of the autos bounced back, domestic production is up and things are pretty much back to normal. 8 year recession? I don't think so. We've been to the races since 2014 when the Republicans quit trying to stifle the economy. Don't get me wrong, this $1.3 trillion dollars deficit will probably put a million dollars in my pocket this year. 

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

And look what we got. Stock market went from 6500 to 20,000. Housing market bounced back, all of the autos bounced back, domestic production is up and things are pretty much back to normal. 8 year recession? I don't think so. We've been to the races since 2014 when the Republicans quit trying to stifle the economy. Don't get me wrong, this $1.3 trillion dollars deficit will probably put a million dollars in my pocket this year. 

Its 1.3 trillion over 10 years......lets not overstate it.

Facts are facts.......Trump has rising rates....no QE and he is presiding over 3%+ GDP .....Obama never got anywhere near a whiff of that even with all the artificial means supporting him.

Here are the facts....take QE out of Obama's number and we were near recession for 8 straight  years 

Just now, f7ben said:

Its 1.3 trillion over 10 years......lets not overstate it.

Facts are facts.......Trump has rising rates....no QE and he is presiding over 3%+ GDP .....Obama never got anywhere near a whiff of that even with all the artificial means supporting him.

Here are the facts....take QE out of Obama's number and we were near recession for 8 straight  years 

No it's $1.3 trillion in 2018. Let's not pretend that doesn't have an effect. 

53 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You really don’t give a fuck about the future....you’re the worst type of fake American.....selfish as fuck as you borrow from your kids and grandkids.  Where’s the spending cut?  Why cut taxes, increase spending while the economy is good?  What’s the recourse when it tanks?  

I have paid a shitload more taxes in my 35 years of employment than you will in yours. Ive paid my fair share. You can continue to pay yours. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Your entire business is based on a the necessity for property owner to remove substances the government through regulations told them they have to, its a racket and you are profiting off the backs of companies being forced to comply or be fined :flush: 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

No it's $1.3 trillion in 2018. Let's not pretend that doesn't have an effect. 

No its not.....you are misreading something dummy 

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Your entire business is based on a the necessity for property owner to remove substances the government through regulations told them they have to, its a racket and you are profiting off the backs of companies being forced to comply or be fined :flush: 

More than half of our business is demolition work but yes I remove stuff that is regulated by the govt. And the govt doesn't force anybody to remove it. They only enfore regulations regarding the removal process and disposal when it is removed. 

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

More than half of our business is demolition work but yes I remove stuff that is regulated by the govt. And the govt doesn't force anybody to remove it. They only enfore regulations regarding the removal process and disposal when it is removed. 

:bullshit: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I have paid a shitload more taxes in my 35 years of employment than you will in yours. Ive paid my fair share. You can continue to pay yours. 

Apparently not.....Medicare’s underfunded, you robbed SS, the debt sky rocketed, infrastructure has not kept pace, etc.....so no -you haven’t paid your fair share :thumbsup:   

3 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Yes I did. The 2019 budget deficit  is $1 trillion . 

Only a small part of that is the result of the tax cut....sweet fuck dude