The Jesus sled wins

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Polaris sued skidoo and won because they patented the r-motion and skidoo copied it....sorry bout your luck faggot 

violating patents and copying a suspension are 2 completely different things. but no doubt the thieving frogs are good at taking others ideas 

17 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

violating patents and copying a suspension are 2 completely different things. but no doubt the thieving frogs are good at taking others ideas 

How is violating a patent and copying the design the patent was issued for 2 different things?

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

How is violating a patent and copying the design the patent was issued for 2 different things?

The patent wasn't for the whole suspension genius, they only copied a part of the design.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

wrong

Doesn't surprise me that law is a bit too nuanced for your understanding. You like it simple and straightforward, too good to be true type explanations.

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

Doesn't surprise me that law is a bit too nuanced for your understanding. You like it simple and straightforward, too good to be true type explanations.

Dude....your a fucking bartender......not a terribly bright one either :lol: 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Its not as good as the competition and skidoo front modules fold all the time for zero reason.....their junk 

That must be why they sell almost as many sleds as Polaris and Cat combined....:dunno:

https://www.statista.com/statistics/454763/global-snowmobile-market-share-by-company/

Edited by Mikeadoo

Just now, Mikeadoo said:

That must be why they sell almost as many sleds as Polaris and Cat combined....

https://www.statista.com/statistics/454763/global-snowmobile-market-share-by-company/

no....they sell almost as many sleds and cat and poo because there are a shit ton of faggots in the world that love pieces of fuck like 900 ACE engines

Just now, f7ben said:

no....they sell almost as many sleds and cat and poo because there are a shit ton of faggots in the world that love pieces of fuck like 900 ACE engines

Skidoo makes great snowmobiles. 

Just now, Wildboer said:

At least I can keep a car rubber side down :news:

Oh amazing.....you can keep your fucking 200k mile camry rubber side down. You would fucking piss your self driving a 500whp corvette and you wouldnt last 3 miles in it if you actually tried to hoon it. 

Just now, Wildboer said:

I think you might have just proved him right... Most popular things are for faggot sheeple

exactly ......people buy lots of 600 etec cause they think getting great mileage and sipping oil is just amazing 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

exactly ......people buy lots of 600 etec cause they think getting great mileage and sipping oil is just amazing 

Not everyone needs to be the fastest. Probably why you drive a Ford focus. :lol:

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

Not everyone needs to be the fastest. Probably why you drive a Ford focus. :lol:

you ever own a 700+ HP car????/ yuh....thats what I thought 

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

Been there. My liver is trashed. 

sissy 

Just now, f7ben said:

you ever own a 700+ HP car????/ yuh....thats what I thought 

sissy 

Fuck no, I have no use for that. But I have driven several 500+ hp cars and some before they had traction control and launch control. You were probably still eating your boogers then. 

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Oh amazing.....you can keep your fucking 200k mile camry rubber side down. You would fucking piss your self driving a 500whp corvette and you wouldnt last 3 miles in it if you actually tried to hoon it. 

It's a 90,000 mile Corolla thank you very much :lol: 

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: damn I was closer than I thought 

Sadly the Tacoma became a money pit a little after it hit 250,000. 

7 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Still has 200,000 very boring miles left.

I'm saving up to make sure as many of those miles as possible are driven by someone else :lol: 

DSCF2713.jpg