Laura Ingraham Takes a Week Off as Advertisers Drop Her Show

11 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Some here think he’s a hero of truth. Please remember that. Show some respect. :lol: 

The point is the kid agreed and once his “handlers”got ahold of him he chickened out. Not ready for prime time.

I couldn’t care less about Alex Jones. But it would have been cool to see if this kid could stand on his own two feet. I guess we’ll never know.

5 minutes ago, Edmo said:

The point is the kid agreed and once his “handlers”got ahold of him he chickened out. Not ready for prime time.

I couldn’t care less about Alex Jones. But it would have been cool to see if this kid could stand on his own two feet. I guess we’ll never know.

a sane kid like Hogg never heard of jones. When he finally figured what a fucking nut case he is, he stopped. Btw, what kind of man would want to debate a 10th grader? That’s very weird. 

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

a sane kid like Hogg never heard of jones. When he finally figured what a fucking nut case he is, he stopped. Btw, what kind of man would want to debate a 10th grader? That’s very weird. 

The kid put himself in the political arena. It’s not a safe space. I’ll say it again, if you can’t take the heat get out of the kitchen. 

A kid named Ben Shapiro wrote s conservative column when he was 17. They called him “virgin Ben”. And ripped him up and down and sideways. Politics is not very nice, gtfo if you can’t handle it. 

Edited by Edmo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Edmo said:

The kid put himself in the political arena. It’s not a safe space. I’ll say it again, if you can’t take the heat get out of the kitchen. 

There’s a difference between taking the heat and debating a crazy fuck. Jones is crazier than the local flat earther. 

(d)avid hoggwash is just another  paid shill of the alt left political me(d)ia machine. Anyone remember cindy sheehan and her flock of paid sheep ??

Edited by hwytohell
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You never heard of her until this issue came up.  I've known her and about her for 20+ years since before she wrote "Shut up and Sing".  Negro please.  As far as the market goes, the only things i've conveyed are what history backs up, which is a 95 year history  of roughly 8% annual returns.  Which is awesome so even reee=tards like you can park their money and still provide for their non reeee=tard heirs.

Well it looks like he shut her up. How long will her show last without sponsors?  

Fucking dumbass right wing idiots blame the victims for bullying the killer one week. Now they’re bullying the victims and claiming it’s ok because they spoke out. 

You know, they’re asking for it. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Well it looks like he shut her up. How long will her show last without sponsors?  

Fucking dumbass right wing idiots blame the victims for bullying the killer one week. Now they’re bullying the victims and claiming it’s ok because they spoke out. 

You know, they’re asking for it. 

Actually it looks like she's taking a preplanned vacation.   I never heard anyone blame the victim, and not that its any excuse, but apparently the kid was bullied for several years in school and this was his revenge.  Yet I don't see any anti bullying rallies though, just some paid actors, with ear pieces, being coached on what to say, being marched around tv like it was some kind of organic movement, which its not.  Lets call this what it is, ok?

7 hours ago, spin_dry said:

It’s been outstanding. Far better behaved than the republicans were when Barry won. 

That’s true. Remember all of the lies the right tried to spin. 

Funny they should mention Alex Jones. How many lies did he tell about Obama to whip his faithful into a frenzy?  

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Actually it looks like she's taking a preplanned vacation.   I never heard anyone blame the victim, and not that its any excuse, but apparently the kid was bullied for several years in school and this was his revenge.  Yet I don't see any anti bullying rallies though, just some paid actors, with ear pieces, being coached on what to say, being marched around tv like it was some kind of organic movement, which its not.  Lets call this what it is, ok?

You are dumb enough to think he’s a paid actor.  Fucking awesome. 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Preplanned vacation. Lol. Run away run away. 

I’m sure she isn’t lying. All vacations are preplanned even if you book the tickets one hour before you leave. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Preplanned vacation. Lol. Run away run away. 

I’m sure she isn’t lying. All vacations are preplanned even if you book the tickets one hour before you leave. 

You probably don't remember when Tucker Carlson said something that ruffled the lefts feathers earlier this year and he did the same thing.  He took his preplanned vacation and all you guys were spiking the football like you won something.  When she returns next week, then what?

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You probably don't remember when Tucker Carlson said something that ruffled the lefts feathers earlier this year and he did the same thing.  He took his preplanned vacation and all you guys were spiking the football like you won something.  When she returns next week, then what?

Don't ask him too many questions at once , he's a fuckin retard .  :bc:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Has she lost sponsors or not? :snack:

:lmao: You like to pretend you’re above it all as you’re gut hooked wallowing in the shit :lol: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Has she lost sponsors or not? :snack:

:lmao: You like to pretend you’re above it all as you’re gut hooked wallowing in the shit :lol: 

She’s down a pile of money. She took him on and so far is losing. These dumbasses are strutting around like a “preplanned vacation “is winning 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

She’s down a pile of money. She took him on and so far is losing. These dumbasses are strutting around like a “preplanned vacation “is winning 

The Clown Posse consists of the dumbest mother fuckers in America......mind blowingly stupid :lmao: 

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The Clown Posse consists of the dumbest mother fuckers in America......mind blowingly stupid :lmao: 

Really?

On 7/5/2016 at 11:23 AM, Mainecat said:

Only the republicans are surprised. She will go down in history as the most vetted woman ever......from Whitewater to Benghazi to e-mails.

Madam President

On 7/10/2016 at 1:19 PM, SnowRider said:

That's Madam President to you shit stain :bc:  

On 10/12/2016 at 10:23 AM, Mainecat said:

Madam President

On 10/10/2016 at 5:47 PM, Mainecat said:

Jesus fuck who cares. 

Get use to it "Madam President"

On 10/8/2016 at 11:40 PM, Mileage Psycho said:

Trump and Clinton are both womanizers, Trumps problem is he has blatantly said many derogatory comments about women through the years and this hot mic with the vulgar talk was the exclamation point on all those derogatory comments.

Republicans deplored and investigated Clinton for his immoral behavior and now many are following their moral compass and are pulling their support for the Republican Party nominee. 

To answer your question about voting for Clinton for a third term the answer is no, I voted for Dole in 96 and was invited to Bush's Inaugural in 2001 :news: 

Practice saying Madam President and pray that the Republicans hold the House as the political reality is that Trump has lost much party support.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2