Laura Ingraham Takes a Week Off as Advertisers Drop Her Show

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah that's a good point..Spincunt has started and posted in multiple crybaby threads...what a fucking mook. :lol:

I wonder if there was a way to see whos started the most threads since Trump won....gotta be a toss up between the 4 stooges mc toolkit slinger and spin.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Let us know when you send out a Tweet that causes a Rachel Maddow type to lose sponsors.

You can call this kid all kinds of idiotic names, but at the end of the day you have to give him kudos for making an impact, it might not be the impact you like but nonetheless it's an impact and this kid Hogg has seized the moment.

Ok honest question Vincenzo, do you really think this kid put all this together on his own?  Do you not think that he wasn't approached by professional handlers and told what to say, and when to say it?  You think these thousands of people showing up at these deals all over the country, Miley and Arianna performing, isn't a closely organized Soros money operation?  This all happens for free?  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Ok honest question Vincenzo, do you really think this kid put all this together on his own?  Do you not think that he wasn't approached by professional handlers and told what to say, and when to say it?  You think these thousands of people showing up at these deals all over the country, Miley and Arianna performing, isn't a closely organized Soros money operation?  This all happens for free?  

Exactly.....the kid is a mindless pawn delivering his lines for a terrible cause. Fuck him to death with a hot poker in his faggot ass 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Exactly.....the kid is a mindless pawn delivering his lines for a terrible cause. Fuck him to death with a hot poker in his faggot ass 

high fives, chest bumps all that shit.  So sick of the phony left  bullshit going on in this country.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

high fives, chest bumps all that shit.  So sick of the phony left  bullshit going on in this country.

Its so fucking disgusting and transparent.....how anyone can support it or think it genuine is mind boggling. Of course there are an abundance of dumb people on both sides of the isle and that is how this shit gets sold. The difference is the whole faggot media is like an arm of the DNC and faggots in this country so it makes it that much more sickening 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I understand there's anew  movement to boycott those companies now..

As of today:

Here is the complete list:

• Office Depot
  • Liberty Mutual Insurance
  • TripAdvisor
  • Nestle
  • Johnson and Johnson
  • Jos. A. Bank
  • Hulu
  • Expedia
  • Nutrish
  • Jenny Craig
  • Wayfair
  • Miracle-Ear
  • Stitch Fix
  • Principal
  • Honda
  • Progressive

Just now, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

As of today:

Here is the complete list:

• Office Depot
  • Liberty Mutual Insurance
  • TripAdvisor
  • Nestle
  • Johnson and Johnson
  • Jos. A. Bank
  • Hulu
  • Expedia
  • Nutrish
  • Jenny Craig
  • Wayfair
  • Miracle-Ear
  • Stitch Fix
  • Principal
  • Honda
  • Progressive

Fuck, my insurance company is on it. Time to call GEICO, get me some alpha insurance!

Fucking beta Honda  Jenny Craig   Progressive   pussy hat wearing homos!

slideshowImage_6460.jpg

1 minute ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Fuck, my insurance company is on it. Time to call GEICO, get me some alpha insurance!

slideshowImage_6460.jpg

The Gekko is the absolute worst around here imo . :bc:

4 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

slideshowImage_6460.jpg

Pisses me off how the companies fold up like a wet paper bag under this liberal pressure. I just got the insurance bill as well for the sleds. Time to shop around....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The extreme alt left groups funded by george sorryass , only our media matters , stinkprogress , wayyy left of center for american regressive thin thinking soup , has been very effective in controlling only the words they want the public to hear in the purchased media today, david hoggwash is just another controlled , star struck  putz , of the alt left money machine. joseph goebbels  gets a second act in world political history. Rinse and repeat.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Same here...  maybe I'll try state farm or some shit :ashamed:

state farm sucks , I will go without any  / all insurance products if " you bought the farm of lies" was the only company left on the face of the earth.

2 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

It's ok I know that Huzy has all the connections into the legal misgivings that Tom has up in AK.... :lol:

Neal

:lol: 

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahahaha. Yea, you got me there. LOL. :bc:  

LMAO, I forgot all about that, I miss Don's insanity :lol:  

24 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

state farm sucks , I will go without any  / all insurance products if " you bought the farm of lies" was the only company left on the face of the earth.

AMEX was always good.