WTF @SSFB?

ckf

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

HA!HA! You can't OWN me, I'm too wealthy!!! :lol::lol::lol:

If having jars full of pickled deer dicks is considered wealthy, you're the Warren Buffet of this entire site! :lol:

• Haha 3

51 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

If having jars full of pickled deer dicks is considered wealthy, you're the Warren Buffet of this entire site! :lol:

Lmfao awesome !!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, GGNHL said:

5 hours ago, The One said:

Lmfao awesome !!

2 hours ago, SSFB said:

:owned:

2 hours ago, dz246 said:

Super maximum maxx :owned:

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

ownage cum literally dripping from uncle Znnoty's chin :lol: 

Whoa Grouser, you think you posted something funny against me????? Aren't you the MAINTAHD that just bought a SHITHOLE house in a SHIT TOWN, In SHITHOLE, MAINE???? Didn't you post a pic of that shithole ranch house with no fuckin front step!!

LMAO!!! That fuckin' place needs a Komatsu Excavator with a demolition claw, idling outside it Monday morning, with 3 DUMP BODY tractor trailers waiting to haul it to the landfill!! 

You fat bastid, with a Savage 311 Gaspipe, and Brunhilda for a wife/ cousin!! 

I see you brought the " FAGGOT BROTHERS " out with your post though.  You and them can all play with each other's dinks, 'cause you're all so happy now!!  :gfight:    :gfight:     :hay:

12 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Go back to waxing your dolphin and sniffing........ ASS ODOR!!!

Yeah Kev,  I think it's time that Louis CK shit-canned  ShortShitFagBalls. He's too much of a bitch, and I think he hangs with that faggot 800 FAGGON. Wow, there's just too many faggots around here!!! 

36 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Whoa Grouser, you think you posted something funny against me????? Aren't you the MAINTAHD that just bought a SHITHOLE house in a SHIT TOWN, In SHITHOLE, MAINE???? Didn't you post a pic of that shithole ranch house with no fuckin front step!!

LMAO!!! That fuckin' place needs a Komatsu Excavator with a demolition claw, idling outside it Monday morning, with 3 DUMP BODY tractor trailers waiting to haul it to the landfill!! 

I see you brought the " FAGGOT BROTHERS " out with your post though.  You and them can all play with each other's dinks, 'cause you're all so happy now!!  :gfight:    :gfight:     :hay:

Yeah Kev,  I think it's time that Louis CK shit-canned  ShortShitFagBalls. He's too much of a bitch, and I think he hangs with that faggot 800 FAGGON. Wow, there's just too many faggots around here!!! 

Didn' you post a pic of a deer you took out of season? Poacher

Is that cause you're starving? An asshole? Or a rich baller? 

Edited by awful knawful

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

SSFB is 800 dragon.... :news:

6 minutes ago, dz246 said:

SSFB is 800 dragon.... :news:

He could be he's computer savvy and good with proxies.  Or he hangs out with 800 fagon with out the GOD DAMN COURTESY OF A REACHAROUND!!!

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

What's wrong with my house, lawn not mowed well e-nuff for ya? :dunno:

old-tar-paper-shack-keith-webber-jr.jpg

Let's see a pic of your single wide trailer with you flexing your trout belly arms in front of it with your blowup doll GF taped to a lawn chair beside you covered in dried blood and dogshit. :lol:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, GGNHL said:

What's wrong with my house, lawn not mowed well e-nuff for ya? :dunno:

old-tar-paper-shack-keith-webber-jr.jpg

Let's see a pic of your single wide trailer with you flexing your trout belly arms in front of it with your blowup doll GF taped to a lawn chair beside you covered in dried blood and dogshit. :lol:

STFU GROUSER!!!!!  Just STFU!!! get a real gun, not that 14 pound pice of shit, and do some real shooting, and I don't mean ridin' the loggin' roads in a '78  Ford F-250 with four different colors of primer and a plow frame, with rotted fenders and doors, and shootin' the p'atridge as they peck along the road for graval, you grouse-poachin' MASShole!!!!