WTB Pocket style fender flares

13 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

Will make it a real mall warrior. 

You need some stacks in the rear bed, too. 

why yes. stacks on my 1/2 ton gasser would be soooo cool good idea.

Im doing a run up to the hunt camp at the end of april to open it up for the year. Ill take some pics on the road in and show you how much of a mall crawler it is :lol:

We go places in pick ups that would have piss running down your leg

1 hour ago, Poncho said:

Odot dug that hole to trap you young beer drinking mall crawlers....lol

we spent 4 hours and about 15 beers in that hole :lol: Bush trucks are good fun. AWD envoy with a leveling kit 

I've been thinking about getting a set of the lower profile flares for the ol' Barkway Moose. Mostly just to hide the paint shedding from around the rear wheel wells. Not sure if it's worth it though - f'n things are expensive for what they are. 

14 hours ago, Pete Z said:

I've been thinking about getting a set of the lower profile flares for the ol' Barkway Moose. Mostly just to hide the paint shedding from around the rear wheel wells. Not sure if it's worth it though - f'n things are expensive for what they are. 

yup.... still $600 plus even after I grind guys for a discount lol

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

I have a set of fronts but they fit a real truck.

Ford owners get butt fucked by their uncle rick... Dodge owners are the 3 eye'd red headed stepchild of truck owners. 

SO you must drive a chev now Tim, because I didnt think you fit any of that criteria..... :lol: jk

I've purchased from these guys quite a bit, Tommy. Not saying they are the cheapest or best, (they could be?) but they are great to deal with and their shipping is super fast as well. https://www.partsengine.ca/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=august-rebates

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, Tommy said:

Ford owners get butt fucked by their uncle rick... Dodge owners are the 3 eye'd red headed stepchild of truck owners. 

SO you must drive a chev now Tim, because I didnt think you fit any of that criteria..... :lol: jk

This is a real truck ya little shit. 300k and nothing but oil changes and tires. We can hook that shitpile of yours to the back any day and I’ll drag you around the mall parking lot.

96C7E408-713E-461B-8539-9A080A280067.thumb.jpeg.ad184e9fb85d22e152916603475da7c9.jpeg

Edited by Blackstar
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Blackstar said:

This is a real truck ya little shit. 300k and nothing oil changes and tires. We can hook that shitpile of yours to the back any day and I’ll drag you around 96C7E408-713E-461B-8539-9A080A280067.thumb.jpeg.ad184e9fb85d22e152916603475da7c9.jpegthe mall parking lot.

heyyyy now thats not a fair tugowar... 

wheres your half ton?

3 minutes ago, Tommy said:

heyyyy now thats not a fair tugowar... 

wheres your half ton?

I still have the Dodge. Its not a real truck but it does what it needs to.

Half tons are more like an oversized car. I keep it clean and tidy for when Di comes along.

Still better than a Chevy. At least buying that truck saved you from that awkward conversation of "coming out" to your parents.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

On 2018-04-05 at 7:46 AM, Tommy said:

yup.... still $600 plus even after I grind guys for a discount lol

Ive always gotten them on ebay...got the last set of bushwacker knockoffs for 275 delivered for my dodge 3500

You don't need pocket flares.  You need driving lessons. 

Spend the money on that instead. 

On 4/4/2018 at 2:11 PM, Tommy said:

This is the first corner of the road in. Framed out 2 years ago in November 

B1ADD7AC-56F7-4B50-89EC-5B837973CC73.png

On 4/4/2018 at 2:07 PM, Tommy said:

why yes. stacks on my 1/2 ton gasser would be soooo cool good idea.

Im doing a run up to the hunt camp at the end of april to open it up for the year. Ill take some pics on the road in and show you how much of a mall crawler it is :lol:

We go places in pick ups that would have piss running down your leg

8 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

You don't need pocket flares.  You need driving lessons. 

Spend the money on that instead. 

That envoy was stock height and on bald winter tires.... it didnt go far then on level ground.

my truck tho has gone everywhere ive ever taken it. 4high and smash your foot to the grill on that gas pedal.... theres your driving lesson

17 hours ago, DAVE said:

Ive always gotten them on ebay...got the last set of bushwacker knockoffs for 275 delivered for my dodge 3500

I've seen varying reports on the fit of those Knock-Offs.

I know there was some guy in Mississauga last year selling them on Kijiji and people said the fit was terrible and the guy wouldn't give refunds.

6 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I've seen varying reports on the fit of those Knock-Offs.

I know there was some guy in Mississauga last year selling them on Kijiji and people said the fit was terrible and the guy wouldn't give refunds.

Mine fit great...came from usa. 600 bucks cheaper then my buddies real bushwackers. :lol:

20180407_122814.jpg

• Like 1