dem party shoots for bullet control bill

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

How does she keep winning elections?

After the dnc  fuckery +  hilliary election rigging + her own ongoing  foreign IT mess , Why in the hell is she still walking free ?

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, hwytohell said:

After the dnc  fuckery +  hilliary election rigging + her own ongoing  foreign IT mess , Why in the hell is she still walking free ?

Question for the ages.  I’d like to know what type of amoke filled back room fuckery deals are going on here.  Unreal.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Question for the ages.  I’d like to know what type of amoke filled back room fuckery deals are going on here.  Unreal.

easy....the stupid cunt has enough knowledge from just the last 2 years to sink the entire DNC leadership and land them all in jail......that is why she is protected by both parties 

Just now, f7ben said:

easy....the stupid cunt has enough knowledge from just the last 2 years to sink the entire DNC leadership and land them all in jail......that is why she is protected by both parties 

And our illustrious FBI doing midnight shredding activities doesn’t hurt either.  ‘Course, look at our AG. What a worthless fucking lazy pile of shit that clown is...SM fucking Head.  GET THOSE NASTY POTSMOKERS!!!!!  Moron.

Im convinced the only way he’s been able to hold that job is nobody can find his beady-eyed worthless ass!!!!  

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

And our illustrious FBI doing midnight shredding activities doesn’t hurt either.  ‘Course, look at our AG. What a worthless fucking lazy pile of shit that clown is...SM fucking Head.  GET THOSE NASTY POTSMOKERS!!!!!  Moron.

Im convinced the only way he’s been able to hold that job is nobody can find his beady-eyed worthless ass!!!!  

Jeff Sessions and John Bolton .......I am becoming more and more convinced that almost no person of value wants anything to do with Trump. He is toxic whether its his fault entirely or not. You would hope he could surround himself with some talent but its not been the case.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Jeff Sessions and John Bolton .......I am becoming more and more convinced that almost no person of value wants anything to do with Trump. He is toxic whether its his fault entirely or not. You would hope he could surround himself with some talent but its not been the case.

There’s too much ego sitting in the same small area.  There’s just not room for it.  Bolton won’t be an exception either.  Fucking smarmy war hawk.  Listening to him reminds me of Cheney.  And of course, that faggot from SC is 100% on board!  This is how we know his is a bad idea.  I’m sure McCain’s decrepit ass is all giddy about it also.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

There’s too much ego sitting in the same small area.  There’s just not room for it.  Bolton won’t be an exception either.  Fucking smarmy war hawk.  Listening to him reminds me of Cheney.  And of course, that faggot from SC is 100% on board!  This is how we know his is a bad idea.  I’m sure McCain’s decrepit ass is all giddy about it also.

Oh you know it.....dont forget Gay Lindsey all horned up over dead kids 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

They are more worried about the resident politicians that will are in office that can cause them way more problems then what 8 years of trump can do.