There is a tariff I do not support

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Yes....which makes it still better than ML or BL taste wise

Bud Light has to be the worst fucking concoction ever brewed up but they sure get clowns to swill it down.....fucking Dilly Dilly my Ass! :lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Bud Light has to be the worst fucking concoction ever brewed up but they sure get close to swill it down.....fucking Dilly Dilly may Ass! :lol:

Ew its gross.....my god its bad

11 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I always wondered how that shit is the best selling beer. Its disgusting. And ya need to drink 3 to equal one real bud.

Beer is all marketing. Whoever spends the most money promoting beer gets the most sales. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Beer is all marketing. Whoever spends the most money promoting beer gets the most sales. 

True , look at absolute vodka Shit tastes like paint thinner and its the best selling vodka.

5 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

True , look at absolute vodka Shit tastes like paint thinner and its the best selling vodka.

I totally disagree......Absolut is the best lower middle shelf Vodka available. It is the lowest quality of Vodka I will drink on the rocks. It tastes far better than anything like Smirnoff or Skyy or Finladia or any of the other middle shelf vodkas.

Obviously Absolut is not on the same page as Goose or Belvidere or those but it is a decent vodka