There is a tariff I do not support

3 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Makes sense.

Grandpa is 93 and still drinks a beer....grandma was 87 and drank a 6er a day ..........got anything else retard :lol: 

2 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Coors light is my least favorite beer.  Usually at the lake when its hot and I want to drink 100 beers I usually drink Miller Lite.  30 pack of pounders from Total Wine is under  $20 with tax.

Miller lite is crap. My summer beer is Modelo. With the lime. Delicious and Uber refreshing on a summer day. 

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

Miller lite is crap. My summer beer is Modelo. With the lime. Delicious and Uber refreshing on a summer day. 

Miller lite would be the last thing I choose to drink....tastes just fucking mushy and terrible. Pissy finish ...just a shit beer

1 minute ago, teamgreen02 said:

Bush lite is also shit.  Even worse than Coors.

I can only drink Keystone out of 30 racks in Fargo until I pass out.

I like beer that has a nice bite and no aftertaste......that rules out ML and BL which both have abundant disgusting aftertaste and no crisp finish 

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hey negro, so you get Wild games?  Center Ice?

I have FSN and I religiously watch :lol: I was bitching up a storm the first 10 minutes of the game and its been a gravy train with biscuit wheels since !!!!111

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I have FSN and I religiously watch :lol: I was bitching up a storm the first 10 minutes of the game and its been a gravy train with biscuit wheels since !!!!111

Preds are playing top notch right now in the league. We’re playing outstanding defense tonight.  Preds are getting frustrated.

:bc:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Preds are playing top notch right now in the league. We’re playing outstanding defense tonight.  Preds are getting frustrated.

Dumba just lowered the boom and my dick moved a little 

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’ve bent following him since draft. I was less than impressed at first.  He’s grown into a powerful D-man that can fucking wind up and score  and isn’t afraid to “throw hands” either.  I like the ahit outa him.

”Throw hands”. :lmao:

@xtralettucetomatoe580

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I’ve bent following him since draft. I was less than impressed at first.  He’s grown into a powerful D-man that can fucking wind up and score  and isn’t afraid to “throw hands” either.  I like the ahit outa him.

”Throw hands”. :lmao:

@xtralettucetomatoe580

We all knew he had the tools......it was a matter of if his head could catch up to the game and stop making idiotic mistakes

When we clean up at camp before we leave we wash everything with Silverbullets dish water , after that we toss all the empty Keiths  bottles in the back of the Suburban to head home . Coors = American Faggots !!!!!111111!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Big Bo said:

When we clean up at camp before we leave we wash everything with Silverbullets dish water , after that we toss all the empty Keiths  bottles in the back of the Suburban to head home . Coors = American Faggots !!!!!111111!!!!!!!

Its the best......no doubt

Not much of a drinker although I have been drinking more on the weekends for some reason. Beer in general doesn't taste that great, but if one was to have a beer, I have not found a better option than an ice cold MGD

15219450818962104405773.jpg

Just now, Shifty said:

Modesto w/lime.............GAY

Yah....Modelo W/Lime is about as gay as it gets. If you put fruit in your beer you are a faggot....might as well just wear a rainbow pride shirt around