There is a tariff I do not support

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

Dude, light beer is for chicks. I gotta turn you on to Budweiser. It's what men drink. 

Dude....I drank bud heavy for 10 years.......its shit tasting beer. I cant take it. If I am gonna drink something that makes me fat it better at least taste good

• Platinum Contributing Member

Dude, light beer is for chicks. I gotta turn you on to Budweiser. It's what men drink. 

Fuck...I drank that shit for years like it was my job until I wised up and started sucking down High Life out of the bottle.....mothers milk....well it used to be.:sad:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fuck...I drank that shit for years like it was my job until I wised up and started sucking down High Life out of the bottle.....mothers milk....well it used to be.:sad:

How in the fuck did you just quit. I'd kill myself without beer 

Just now, f7ben said:

Dude....I drank bud heavy for 10 years.......its shit tasting beer. I cant take it. If I am gonna drink something that makes me fat it better at least taste good

Oh man, I love the taste of bud. Light beer just tastes so bland. 

Oh man, I love the taste of bud. Light beer just tastes so bland. 

I like coors lite because it is fairly tasteless and finishes crisp and I can drink a metric fuck ton of them.......

Let me tell you this......next time you have a bottle of bud......smell the underside of the cap and then take a drink. It will ruin it for you 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I drank high life in high school. Guys at work turned me on to bud. Can't stand the champagne of beers now. 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I just woke up one day and said fuck it...I'm done. Now part of the problem was that I was hitting the bourbon pretty hard so I'm pretty sure I could have a few beers without issue. It wasn't like I was some sort of alky or anything despite the Internet narrative. :lol:

5 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I drank high life in high school. Guys at work turned me on to bud. Can't stand the champagne of beers now. 

Exact opposite for me....we used to drink quarts of Bud after football and basket ball games before we hit  the dance. :lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Momorider said:

The aluminum tarrif adds .01 cent to the price of the can Bipolarhooknose SBYL :dunno: 

I would pay 10x the price I pay not gladly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111

32 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I can't speak for him but I drank my last beer on January 16 2004. I was also a heavy drinker at the time. I haven't had a drop of booze since. I also quit smoking cold turkey years ago. It was way harder to quit smoking. 

Just now, small-bore said:

I can't speak for him but I drank my last beer on January 16 2004. I was also a heavy drinker at the time. I haven't had a drop of booze since. I also quit smoking cold turkey years ago. It was way harder to quit smoking. 

I quit smoking and doing all drugs really easily......I will never quit drinking beer. Its who I am ......it defines me as a person 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, small-bore said:

I quit smoking the same way I did drinking...just woke up one day said fuck those rotten cancer sticks.:thumbsup:

Can't explain why it wasn't that difficult just glad it wasn't.

4 minutes ago, small-bore said:

April 22/07 here. Life is good!