Assange the Hero

7 minutes ago, Big Bo said:

Yet Butter beat Bhen at arm wrestling .  :whistle:

He cheated.....and I whooped the shit out of him in a real wrestling match.......Jasmine was screaming in 3 octaves for me to release his precious son at once :lol: 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He cheated.....and I whooped the shit out of him in a real wrestling match.......Jasmine was screaming in 3 octaves for me to release his precious son at once :lol: 

I heard the poor kid at the time was only like 11 years old or something.....

Just now, hayward said:

I heard the poor kid at the time was only like 11 years old or something.....

Ah no.....how about 23 or so and 225lbs ....also Drew was a college athlete and is pretty coordinated. Coddled and a sissy for sure but a formidable opponent none the less 

53 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You're the type of guy that orders a fucking Chiraz while the boys are hammering back whiskey .....you want to talk about your new jeans you got at the Gap when men are talking about engines or hockey. You probably have to ask the bread winner of the house if you can order some new linQ bags for your guided "back country" adventure tour. You're a fucking half man....you've never been in a physical confrontation because you would cry and call the cops before it ever got to that point. 

"I'm gonna tell everyone on the forums" is all I needed to read to know everything there is about you :lol: fucking pussy 

JESUS!  :lol: That's some nice work!  Poor stupid Tool kit.  "I'm gonna tell Dootalk on you!!!"  :lol:

Image result for falling down gif

51 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You go with that Chineless downs boy  :lol: 

5990f8c9e1e24_Dipshit(2).jpg.aa76fa589ec47116f5a21e3d6844c94b.jpg.6d7eef52a314ca32e00cf85c7be68075.jpg

You know,  this pic really doesn't need anything added.  It's fucking perfect they way it is.  I wonder why his wife laid that shirt out on the end of his bed on picture day.  :lol: I bet she was laughing with the girls at work..."Hey, you all watch this shit!"

:lmao:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Yup....if Trump wasnt a complete piece of shit he would pardon Snowden and appoint him Intelligence Czar 

Can you imagine the hysteria on cnn if he actually did that?

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: @f7ben I looked at your pencil neck and laughed......Besides I know things.....and have some experience(s)...maybe that’s why the Internet tough talk from guys like you and @Zambroski are like water off a ducks back.  Be careful with your projections.......cause you never know.  :news:  

Enough with your internet testosterone except I’m :lmao: and ain’t flinching :thumbsup:

Know things and has experience... This is beautiful. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Big Bo said:

Yet Butter beat Bhen at arm wrestling .  :whistle:

Hahahaha. True story. I was there. A little while later MTM and I won 9 games straight against Drew and Ben in Beer Pong. On the last game we ran the table, they never even got a shot. 

Hahahaha

That said, Ben would destroy Toolkit in any physical or mental competition. It wouldnt even be close 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Hahahaha. True story. I was there. A little while later MTM and I won 9 games straight against Drew and Ben in Beer Pong. On the last game we ran the table, they never even got a shot. 

Hahahaha

That said, Ben would destroy Toolkit in any physical or mental competition. It wouldnt even be close 

Thank god I retired from arm wrestling......my elbow and forearm would hurt for weeks after that shit. Me and my arch rival were all set to go a couple weekends ago drunk ...locked hands and both just kinda looked at each other dreading the pain that was going to be guaranteed the next day. We let go and laughed :lol: 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahahaha

We all remember the Astro Van moment . :whistle:

11 hours ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: Again.....you don’t know what you don’t know.....I'll leave it at that :thumbsup:

we have all seen your picks , deff no threat to most men I will say it would prob not be a good idea to kick your ass in public because I am sure plenty of people would jump in to protect you . no one likes to see someone they think had downs get there ass kicked . it is fucking hilarious that you actually see your self as some sort of tough guy lmfao

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Know things and has experience... This is beautiful. 

well you have seen him you have read his BS you know sure shit he has gotten his ass kicked a few times in life . I am sure he at least s not startled by sensation  of blood filling his eye socket .

7 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

well you have seen him you have read his BS you know sure shit he has gotten his ass kicked a few times in life . I am sure he at least s not startled by sensation  of blood filling his eye socket .

There’s absolutely no chance anybody acts like that moron that has taken a proper beating for it in the past.  I know people like this. Always shooting off at the mouth because for some reason, they’ve been able to escape the karma.  It’s actally a skill I think.  That and they run their mouths carefully in the wrong company.  My guess is, Tool Kit is a real quiet dipshit in person.  I’ll bet he even acts like a R Christian when he needs to.

ZERO INTEGRITY.

• Sad 1