Anyone have one of these?

5 minutes ago, small-bore said:

Lol I shot the neighbor kid with a slingshot with a marble. It didn't end well when his father paid me a visit.

We used to use long sewing needles and thread 4" pcs of thread through the needle eye.  Then put them in straws and blow.....  Holy shit did they hurt  :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

kids today have none of that shit,  it's sad how isolated they have become.  instead of chasing each other around with cap guns they sit in their fucking houses.  

30712727_215263765737721_7943047040445972480_n.jpg.d7c331e7b4c2b5d55815b3e2ac9c9952.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Remember tennis ball cannons? Tennis ball cannon wars!

Cut the bottom & top out of 4 Coke cans.

Use a can opener on the outside of the fifth can and punch a few more holes in the top.

Duct tape them together.

Squirt lighter fluid down the barrel, put the tennis ball down.

Squirt a little more in the bottom can.

Aim and light!!

Close up they hurt like hell.

We would actually go to the drug store and buy lighter fluid and lighters when we were in 3rd & 4th grade.

• Like 1

I built a spud launcher in shop class that launched a tater a fucking ways. Couldn’t do that anymore. Shop teacher even helped get the compression chamber just right. Tested it out at school. Do that now and the FBI would be called. And I’m a filthy millennial so it wasn’t even that long ago. Times change quick... 

Everything we did as kids involved BMX, weather permitting

there were BMX tracks all over Lansing, seems like every littl wooded area was a BMX track

Wheelies and jumping contest were a weekly thing, We had Atari and Odyessy, KC Munchkins

PK Ripper

Hutch

GT

CYC

Race Inc.

Dukes Of Hazzard

Quiet Riot

Van Halen

MJ Thriller

Lipps Inc, Funky Town {jk}

killer Halloweens

Chams sweat shirts from Chess King

girls looked awesome in Jordashe Jeans

80s was the best decade! :bc:

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I built a spud launcher in shop class that launched a tater a fucking ways. Couldn’t do that anymore. Shop teacher even helped get the compression chamber just right. Tested it out at school. Do that now and the FBI would be called. And I’m a filthy millennial so it wasn’t even that long ago. Times change quick... 

You poor Telitubby bastard

Edited by MiSledder

33 minutes ago, Barfy said:

Remember tennis ball cannons? Tennis ball cannon wars!

Cut the bottom & top out of 4 Coke cans.

Use a can opener on the outside of the fifth can and punch a few more holes in the top.

Duct tape them together.

Squirt lighter fluid down the barrel, put the tennis ball down.

Squirt a little more in the bottom can.

Aim and light!!

Close up they hurt like hell.

We would actually go to the drug store and buy lighter fluid and lighters when we were in 3rd & 4th grade.

Yup I made a few off those. 

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Brew Swill Us brought his to the cabin several years ago, JS #2.  Taters would almost cross the lake.  Think he almost took out a guy on a pontoon  :lol: 

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I have a spud gun that I made 25 years ago with a huge combustion chamber, (there's no replacement for displacement :lmao:) it's up in the rafters at my cottage, I may have to bring her out of retirement. One year we took an old sheet of 5/8" OSB and shot at it from about 50 yds., blew a hole through that sheet like a boss. We'd shoot it at night on occasion just to watch the flames shoot out the barrel.:lmao:

Edited by snoughnut

BMX Track building and riding, had a Hutch Pro-Raider.  The money we pumped into taking off oz's was insane.   "These bear trap pedals save 8 oz and only cost $190!"

Any sort of cheap plastic BB or Disk gun was war inside and once the crappy trigger mechanism broke we'd fashion a paper plate for the muzzle to protect against sparks during bottle rocket war's outside.

When Rambo came out every kid had to get a Rambo knife from a local flea market and we built more pit traps and punji stick traps out in the woods.  We all wanted to be Rambo in that tarp poncho in the cave.

• Like 1