The Truth....

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sorry Kneel....your reputation as a contrarian cunt is solid along with your self proclaimed intellectual prowess.

It’s becoming clear to me that these attributes really identify Libertarians.....here anyway.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s becoming clear to me that these attributes really identify Libertarians.....here anyway.

Easy there Johnson. Laneilsha isn't a libertarian . He's a liberal in denial.

Fucking dumbass Neal.....what a retard

The founders made the electoral college to insure that the population centers did not have the ability to dictate to the rest of the country who would be elected every year

All these centuries later we can see that they were truly visionaries. Worthless fucks in NY and CA should not decide the presidency every 4 years

Edited by f7ben
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Easy there Johnson. Laneilsha isn't a libertarian . He's a liberal in denial.

Fair enough...and certainly true.  I forget there are some true Libertarians here sometimes.  "bc:

I think I'd be interested but the message is being skewed by posers that won't admit they are liberals.  I can't say I blame them though.  But maybe they could be the "good liberals"? Errr....better?  

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Fucking dumbass Neal.....what a retard

The founders made the electoral college to insure that the population centers did not have the ability to dictate to the rest of the country who would be elected every year

All these centuries later we can see that they were truly visionaries. Worthless fucks in NY and CA should not decide the presidency every 4 years

Here it is Neal.  Please...no "lug flick" responses.  I don't have it in me today.  :bc:

36 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

If you are going to do that then forget all elections and let democrats run everything. That's why the founding fathers didn't do it that way. They wanted rural folks to have a say.

The will of the majority subverted.

And it wasn't so much of a rural folks thing, as cental holding of information.  There wasn't a quick way to disseminate information.

Neal

46 minutes ago, Snake said:

Tell us Kneel, how you are smarter than the Constitution.... :lol:

Fun fact:  Under the original version of the electoral college, it was impossible for a candidate to win the electoral college but lose the popular vote. 

The founders were terrified of population centers dictating the will of the people.....and rightfully so. They limited their power in the voting process and thank god otherwise we would be worse off than California with people fleeing the country to escape the retardation :lol: 

48 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sorry Kneel....your reputation as a contrarian cunt is solid along with your self proclaimed intellectual prowess.

You are the only one constantly promoting the idea.  Without your above claim you are empty.  You engage in no intellectual honest assessment, just your common blather.

Neal

What was so great about it then? The Patriot Act or the 20,000 drone strikes per year or the persecution of whistleblowers or the horrible trade deals or the idiotic interjections of the POTUS into every two bit left wing race narrative etc etc. Or was it the 4 trillion in QE and 0% interest rates artificially stimulating the economy for 8 years. Was the ACA fucking the country dry great or was it Libya and Syrian intervention that was so great?

What the fuck was so great about Obama......nothing that is what. He was Bush lite and thats it 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Dumperland.....Col quits....he sucks even after 10 years of right wing ball licking......Dowd quits.....he sucked...Tillerson suits....he’s bad...the story continues almost daily.....but in Dumperland Dump can do no wrong :lmao: Look at him..... :thumbsup:

8F565228-DC5B-4F7C-B0C6-0C122AB4CEE3.jpeg

7 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Democarts like the Clown Posse attack any info they do not agree with........or anyone who criticizes a  democrat.....facts are not important....merely supporting their preconceived notion and opinions are.........truly shows a warped mindset and lack of intelligence......... 

Fixed it

13 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Dumpers like the Clown Posse attack any info they do not agree with........or anyone who criticizes Dump.....facts are not important....merely supporting their preconceived notion and opinions are.........truly shows a warped mindset and lack of intelligence......... 

and you are different how ? CNN is different how ? MSNBC is different  how? just go watch a U tube on changing  a fuse try to learn something this decade make your family less ashamed