Scooter on TBP

2 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Let's be honest here , Rob came back with the full intention of getting himself out from under the sites and picking an easy fight was his way of getting out guilt free in his mind .   Rob had the meltdown and if you were truely interested in being honest then you would quit forgetting about the half dozen other people that he threw off the site before he set his sights on Mark . Wear whatever glasses make you feel good , but that's what happened , like it or not . :bc:

That's not a rap on Rob , it's just they way he did things .  In the end , he did the right thing by waxing the entire site . That ended the google searches and all of the underhanded bullshit that certain assholes were doing on here back then .  I didn't see it at the time but Rob did a lot of people a lot of favors when he did that .   There was a method to his madness and some people owe him a debt of gratitude , even tho it looked like he was just being a dick at the time .  :bc:

Your memory is lacking...Rob threw the people off after Mark lost his shit. :bc:

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

What grade level would rate your post......:news:

Poor Trannyboy trying to fit in and catch up... :lmao: 

Oh, I fit in just fine.  Nobody likes your stupid ass.....on any site.  

What a loser!  Even in cyberspace! :lol:

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I should give you my handle and password for TBP, it would be perfect for you................. 

:lol: thanks...but no thanks.... I like this place. :bc:

10 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

My memory is fine my friend .  That's what not being blinded by dislike for someone and not having to justify it can do for you .  :bc:

I dont dislike Mark....but I do see what he does...and im not worried what he thinks about me...like you are. :bc:

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well Rob is no longer with us so maybe just let the whole thing be. :thumbsup:

:bc:

Funny how Woolie places the blame on Rob though....its never about him....but it always is. :lol:

Just now, DAVE said:

I dont dislike Mark....but I do see what he does...and im not worried what he thinks about me...like you are. :bc:

Nice try , Dave , should have known that you'd pull that card . Classy move 3 posts into a civilized discussion .   :bc:

19 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Sure...but if Mark hadnt lost his shit "again" about someone....and just ignored it...things would probably be different....itstead he brought everyone into his little problem....like he always does...and things steamrolled from there.....I cant believe you dont see the pattern....you ve even said it before yourself that he cant help himself. :lol:

mark has an issue with walking away and ignoring those that bother him but lets face it most of us do. 

18 minutes ago, ckf said:

True, but I think I explained that all to you :dunno:

i have no ill will at this point with what went down.  

• Like 1

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

Nice try , Dave , should have known that you'd pull that card . Classy move 3 posts into a civilized discussion .   :bc:

Its the truth though. :bc:

Just now, DAVE said:

Its the truth though. :bc:

No it's what you see when you are told something that you don't want to hear .  Now I know where I stand with you too , not that I really didn't know that to begin with .   Over and out Dave , have fun .  :bc:

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

mark has an issue with walking away and ignoring those that bother him but lets face it most of us do. 

i have no ill will at this point with what went down.  

Ive never seen you have issues with anyone. You seem thick skinned....perhaps give your buddy some lessons...never to late to learn. 

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

No it's what you see when you are told something that you don't want to hear .  Now I know where I stand with you too , not that I really didn't know that to begin with .   Over and out Dave , have fun .  :bc:

Likewise. :bc:

6 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

:finger3::finger2::finger: 

1 minute ago, MiSledder said:

No, it started with a pic of drifter grand father that zoso  chopped

Actually no...it started with zoso digging into Marks personal shit...and Mark gave Rob an ultimatum....it went downhill from there....

52 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Marks meltdowns are pretty epique imo

so isn't your latent homosexuality.  But I'm ok with it ladyfella. :bc: 

49 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

we can blame mark for the demise of HCS for sure but rob lost his mind at the end of FS.  

This is one of those times you really need to stfu and not think you speak for me.  Soooo sick of this shit.  

35 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

My memory is fine my friend .  That's what not being blinded by dislike for someone and not having to justify it can do for you .  :bc:

Its fucking obnoxious and weird.  Last night he's sending me shit on FB, I ignore him and today he starts in with this horse shit.  And he wonders why a bunch of us want no part of some of these fucking guys.....like hes gonna force it down everyones throat

28 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well Rob is no longer with us so maybe just let the whole thing be. :thumbsup:

Agreed Jim.  I tried to point that out in my last post. :bc:   

23 minutes ago, DAVE said:

You were sending me joke gifs on Facebook last night....and today here you are starting shit with me again.  Seriously, you're acting like a fucking weirdo stalker.  When are you going to get it through your thick skull that I also don't give a fuck what you think about me, nor do I want to be reminded of it...one day after I don't respond to a Facebook message of you ostensibly pretending to be friendly.

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

so isn't your latent homosexuality.  But I'm ok with it ladyfella. :bc: 

This is one of those times you really need to stfu and not think you speak for me.  Soooo sick of this shit.  

Its fucking obnoxious and weird.  Last night he's sending me shit on FB, I ignore him and today he starts in with this horse shit.  And he wonders why a bunch of us want no part of some of these fucking guys.....like hes gonna force it down everyones throat

Agreed Jim.  I tried to point that out in my last post. :bc:   

You were sending me joke gifs on Facebook last night....and today here you are starting shit with me again.  Seriously, you're acting like a fucking weirdo stalker.  When are you going to get it through your thick skull that I also don't give a fuck what you think about me, nor do I want to be reminded of it...one day after I don't respond to a Facebook message of you ostensibly pretending to be friendly.

Im not starting anything with you...own up to your bullshit for once....id say the same thing to your face....you have problems on every site you are on ffs. Smarten the fuck up.

As for the facebook shit....i sent that to a big group of people. No one responded. :lol:

1 hour ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Remember when I told you Polaris axys was the Jesus sled and you bought a cat anyway? Things went downhill after that. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1