Scooter on TBP

7 minutes ago, dz246 said:

Worth it!!!! :lol: 

The site was created when it became glaringly obvious that Rob was shutting the old FS down , about 2 day's before as I recall .   So like everything else in his life , SR deserves ZERO credit for any of it .  :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Scooter such a cute name :lol: 

He really gets pissed when you call him Scootsie :lol: 

No he doesn't....I call him Scootsie Collins all the time.

14 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Funny shit.  The East Coasters have lil man syndrome......must be the French ancestry... :lol:  

While that may be true you are still a festering ass boil that everybody hates.:thumbsup:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

The site was created when it became glaringly obvious that Rob was shutting the old FS down , about 2 day's before as I recall .   So like everything else in his life , SR deserves ZERO credit for any of it .  :bc:

I remember that, the  whole "malcontent" thing :bc:   But still, no blowrider is worth it....

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Lets be honest here.... Had Mark not had another meltdown...there would be no tbp 2 today. :bc:

15 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Lets be honest here.... Had Mark not had another meltdown...there would be no tbp 2 today. :bc:

Lets also be honest, that accusation is largely why you're one of the few guys they really don't want over there, because thats complete bullshit.  Rob is the one who had the meltdown, both times, and he's gone now.  I knew the guy, you didn't.  Let it go ffs. :bc: 

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Lets also be honest, that accusation is largely why you're one of the few guys they really don't want over there, because thats complete bullshit.  Rob is the one who had the meltdown, both times, and he's gone now.  I knew the guy, you didn't.  Let it go ffs. :bc: 

Safe space :lmao::lol::lmao: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Safe space :lmao::lol::lmao: 

who wants to go back and forth with the likes of you all day?  Seriously.  I respond to about 1 out of 10 of your posts.  You should be thankful. :lol: 

Is it me or does it always seem like Tool Kit is always chiming in about TBP.  It’s pretty clear he’s upset they won’t open the door for his brand of idiocy. 

Poor Tool Kit.  Just have to maintain your “popularity” on the last site you have left that’s willing to put up with your 6th grade antics.

:lol:

Cowardly, ignorant, lying....and cunt.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

who wants to go back and forth with the likes of you all day?  Seriously.  I respond to about 1 out of 10 of your posts.  You should be thankful. :lol: 

I respond to fewer than 1 in 10 of yours :lol:  It’s comical that you fucks created your own safe space........and as grown men......admitted it :lmao: Isolated by a ‘librul’....... :lmao: 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Is it me or does it always seem like Tool Kit is always chiming in about TBP.  It’s pretty clear he’s upset they won’t open the door for his brand of idiocy. 

Poor Tool Kit.  Just have to maintain your “popularity” on the last site you have left that’s willing to put up with your 6th grade antics.

What grade level would rate your post......:news:

Poor Trannyboy trying to fit in and catch up... :lmao: 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:true:

22 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Let's be honest here , Rob came back with the full intention of getting himself out from under the sites and picking an easy fight was his way of getting out guilt free in his mind .   Rob had the meltdown and if you were truely interested in being honest then you would quit forgetting about the half dozen other people that he threw off the site before he set his sights on Mark . Wear whatever glasses make you feel good , but that's what happened , like it or not . :bc:

That's not a rap on Rob , it's just they way he did things .  In the end , he did the right thing by waxing the entire site . That ended the google searches and all of the underhanded bullshit that certain assholes were doing on here back then .  I didn't see it at the time but Rob did a lot of people a lot of favors when he did that .   There was a method to his madness and some people owe him a debt of gratitude , even tho it looked like he was just being a dick at the time .  :bc:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

fuck i was prob more to blame for pushing robs buttons at the end of FS than he was

Sure...but if Mark hadnt lost his shit "again" about someone....and just ignored it...things would probably be different....itstead he brought everyone into his little problem....like he always does...and things steamrolled from there.....I cant believe you dont see the pattern....you ve even said it before yourself that he cant help himself. :lol: