Scooter on TBP

That faggot SCOOTER canned me months ago on TBP.  Is that site still up and running? I thought Woolie ran the site along with that faggot Scooter, but Woolie posts here a lot. ( Drift Busta Rhymes ). 

Who is that faggot Scooter? 

Why does he have a faggot name like Scooter?

Scooter sounds like the kind of guy that would fuck somebody up the ass, and not give them the common courtesy of a GODDAMNED REACH-AROUND!!  

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

That faggot SCOOTER canned me months ago on TBP.  Is that site still up and running? I thought Woolie ran the site along with that faggot Scooter, but Woolie posts here a lot. ( Drift Busta Rhymes ). 

Scooter sounds like the kind of guy that would fuck somebody up the ass, and not give them the common courtesy of a GODDAMNED REACH-AROUND!!  

You sound lonely

33 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You know who is a bigger faggot? Momo the homo. Not sure why you like that flamer :flush: 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Scooter such a cute name :lol: 

He really gets pissed when you call him Scootsie :lol: 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Scootsie.....perfect name for the ringleader of a safe site full of pussies :lmao: 

Whining about Trump all day makes you king of the pussies. :bc:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, T1R9sledder said:

You sound lonely

Get bent, go pay your rent. I got more friends than I can handle. Me and my formerly gorgeous lady are going out for pizza in an hour or so, when she gets back from yoga class. 

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

Nobody has better wood piles than Scooter

Scooter is too gay to have good wood piles. Only manly men have good wood piles. 

56 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

You know who is a bigger faggot? Momo the homo. Not sure why you like that flamer :flush: 

Hey, I don't like him, I kind of tolerate him sometime. You're my better bud!! :friends:

21 minutes ago, jammin said:

:lol:

Crack a beer and relax.  Ur a millionaire.....  nothing to worry about.   :bc: 

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

18 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Scooter such a cute name :lol: 

He really gets pissed when you call him Scootsie :lol: 

Scootsie the Fruitsie!!! 

Scootsie the Fruitsie!!!!!!!!

15 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Scootsie.....perfect name for the ringleader of a safe site full of pussies :lmao: 

Yes, he is quite a faggot.  

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Scooter is too gay to have good wood piles. Only manly men have good wood piles. 

Hey, I don't like him, I kind of tolerate him sometime. You're my better bud!! :friends:

:bc: 

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Is that why your wood piles are  little feminine things? :lol:

Just now, Kev144 said:

:bc: 

Buds forevah!!!   :bc:

2 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Is that why your wood piles are  little feminine things? :lol:

WTF!!!!!!!!!  Why you twinkle-toed communist faggot.  I bet that you could suck a golf ball through a garden hose!!!! 

20 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Get bent, go pay your rent. I got more friends than I can handle. Me and my formerly gorgeous lady are going out for pizza in an hour or so, when she gets back from yoga class. 

Formerly?

• Haha 1