Is it true about Muellers alleged criminal past?

Rod

17 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Well that’s a relief. I was beginning to think that you were taking it all serious. 

Derp_dry

15 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

This thread smells like pizza

And the moron.

Quite the team you guys have.  :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

About being being involved with the mafia and knowingly putting innocent men in jail who got their convictions overturned?

Not sure if he was involved in the case I remember hearing about.   A judge awarded 4 men over $100 million for the FBI basically withholding evidence.  

BTW Black Mass is a good flick.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
58 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Mueller and Comey both stopped that fucking crazy John Ashcroft following 9/11. How is it that people forget that? Both threatened to resign if bush carried out the executive order on warrentless searches of Americans. 

:lol:   Such hero's.

Up to the March 2004 night in Attorney General John Ashcroft’s hospital room, both Comey and Mueller were complicit with implementing a form of martial law, perpetrated via secret Office of Legal Counsel memos mainly written by John Yoo and predicated upon Yoo’s singular theories of absolute “imperial” or “war presidency” powers, and requiring Ashcroft every 90 days to renew certification of a “state of emergency.” What’s not well understood is that Comey and Mueller’s joint intervention to stop Bush’s men from forcing the sick AG to sign that night was a short-lived moment. A few days later, they all simply went back to the drawing board to draft new legal loopholes to continue the same (unconstitutional) surveillance of Americans. The mythology of this episode, repeated endlessly throughout the press, is that Comey and Mueller did something significant and lasting in that hospital room. They didn’t. Only the legal rationale for their unconstitutional actions was tweaked.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/conflicts-of-interest-and-ethics-robert-mueller-and_us_5936a148e4b033940169cdc8

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Howie Carr knows more about the Boston Mafia than anyone. Skip to 2 minutes on the player.

https://howiecarrshow.com/2018/03/21/cars-mueller-and-more-3-21-18-hour-4/

Love Howie....." I didn't come here to be made sport of" :lol:  

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Love Howie....." I didn't come here to be made sport of" :lol:  

"Stop me if you've heard this before..."

"Don't let this ruin your faith in......"

• Like 1

I can't wait till Trump is nonstop tweeting about Mueller and Comeys shady past.  I mean nonstop calling the guy a POS that withheld evidence to wrongfully convict 4 men.  4 men who would eventually have their convictions overturned and paid millions and millions of dollars for their suffering.  

Trump should pay a little visit to the 4, if any are still alive.  Maybe load them up in AF1 and take them on a little nation wide speaking tour.  

Just rub Muellers face in it.  Call a special council to investigate Mueller and Comeys time in Boston so many years ago.  

Drain the Fucking Swamp motherfucker.  

Edited by AKIQPilot
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

I can't wait till Trump is nonstop tweeting about Mueller and Comeys shady past.  I mean nonstop calling the guy a POS that withheld evidence to wrongfully convict 4 men.  4 men who would eventually have their convictions overturned and paid millions and millions of dollars for their suffering.  

Trump should pay a little visit to the 4, if any are still alive.  Maybe load them up in AF1 and take them on a little nation wide speaking tour.  

Just rub Muellers face in it.  Call a special council to investigate Mueller and Comeys time in Boston so many years ago.  

2 died in prison. :news: