Federal gun control reforms don't go far enough, Quebec school shooting survivors say

• Platinum Contributing Member

The federal government's proposed changes to tighten Canada's firearms laws don't go far enough, say Quebec advocates for stricter gun control, including survivors of the mass shootings at Dawson College and École Polytechnique.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/quebec-gun-control-ottawa-1.4585087

15 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

The federal government's proposed changes to tighten Canada's firearms laws don't go far enough, say Quebec advocates for stricter gun control, including survivors of the mass shootings at Dawson College and École Polytechnique.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/quebec-gun-control-ottawa-1.4585087

Good for them.  Keep the pressure on the liberals to make us even safer.

Huge fines and jail terms for smuggling guns into the country.  Long prison sentences for those that don't properly secure their fire arms. 

4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Good for them.  Keep the pressure on the liberals to make us even safer.

Huge fines and jail terms for smuggling guns into the country.  Long prison sentences for those that don't properly secure their fire arms. 

Death penalty for dealers.:bc:

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Death penalty for dealers.:bc:

I'm not sure you want someone with that kind of fire power to have no chance. But long sentences for sure. I would definitely tack on 10 years for anyone that is caught with any illegal weapons.  Catch a punk on the street with a gun, 10 years no parole. I don't care if he is smarter or dumber when he comes out, he's not causing shit on the street for at least 10 years. 

1 minute ago, MiSledder said:

That makes perfect sense :hillbilly:

It works. You just watch Doug Ford start tweeting lies to gain votes. He started talking about 460 million worth of money the Province spends that he will put a stop to. Unfortunately the lying fuck refused to clarify his comments.   I bet Rod Johnson is going to move here just so he can vote for Trump lite. 

1 hour ago, small-bore said:

That's odd, I bought a gun recently and I can assure you I had to show my PAL.

55 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Yeah they’ve always demanded it from me lol

You have to buy yours from the same place Trudope does where they don't need it I guess.

21 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I'm not sure you want someone with that kind of fire power to have no chance. But long sentences for sure. I would definitely tack on 10 years for anyone that is caught with any illegal weapons.  Catch a punk on the street with a gun, 10 years no parole. I don't care if he is smarter or dumber when he comes out, he's not causing shit on the street for at least 10 years. 

I say shoot them along with drug dealers, but that will do jack shit to help Trudopes plan.  

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Our gun laws were become much more logical and efficient with Harper. Liberals are going to fuck it all up again 

One more year...

2 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

Our gun laws were become much more logical and efficient with Harper. Liberals are going to fuck it all up again 

2 hours ago, DAVE said:

One more year...

I'm going to have to vote Liberal if you fuckers hate his ideas.

8 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I'm going to have to vote Liberal if you fuckers hate his ideas.

No one believes  you'd vote any other way 

You'd give up everything   in the name of safety

Edited by MiSledder