Biden says he would have 'beat the hell out' of Trump in high school for disrespecting women

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

I’ve met joe. Really a nice guy. He’s pretty much a neighbor kind of dude. I’m curious, where’s your proof that joe chases young girls? Or perhaps you’re doing a bit of projecting? Or perhaps you’re simply talking your usual shit while clapping yourself on the back. 

It does seem odd the way he puts his hands all over the women and the kids. Maybe not as bad as grabbin’ the pussy, but crossing the line without a doubt. It’s creepy.

7 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I don't blame anyone who avoided the draft for the Vietnam War. It's too bad more of them didn't. 

A supposedly free country enslaving men to go fight in a nation that was no threat to the US. What a fucking joke. 

The difference being many had to suffer consequences for standing up for their beliefs because they didn’t have a doctor bought and paid for by daddy. The difference should be noted for history’s sake and to show differences in personal character. If that even means anything.  

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

It does seem odd the way he puts his hands all over the women and the kids. Maybe not as bad as grabbin’ the pussy, but crossing the line without a doubt. It’s creepy.

He does it with men, women, kids. The ones you need to worry about are those that do it behind closed doors or use their power and money to keep people quiet. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The difference being many had to suffer consequences for standing up for their beliefs because they didn’t have a doctor bought and paid for by daddy. The difference should be noted for history’s sake and to show differences in personal character. If that even means anything.  

:bc:

If you told me 10 years ago that joe Biden may have a chance to win the presidency I’d have laughed in your face. But since trump has reduced the presidency to a sewer, thus lowering the expectations of voters, I’d say he has a very good chance at winning. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

If you told me 10 years ago that joe Biden may have a chance to win the presidency I’d have laughed in your face. But since trump has reduced the presidency to a sewer, thus lowering the expectations of voters, I’d say he has a very good chance at winning. 

All thats shows is how bad Hillary was.

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

10 years ago I thought Biden had a chance to be President if Obama was assassinated by some nut job. 

1 minute ago, T1R9sledder said:

10 years ago I thought Biden had a chance to be President if Obama was assassinated by some nut job. 

Keep Uncle Snotty out of this. :lol:

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Good old Joe.   Used his govt position to secure a $1 billion investment for his kid.   

Oh and is creepy as fuck when it comes to little girls.  :lol:  Oh lets not forget his habit of plagiarizing other peoples work.  :lol:

Look at his draft deferment.   Keep in mind he played football in college.  :lol:   

Biden received student draft deferments during this period, at the peak of the Vietnam War,[32] and in 1968, he was reclassified by the Selective Service System as not available for service due to having had asthma as a teenager.[32][33] He never took part in anti-war demonstrations, later saying that at the time he was preoccupied with marriage and law school, and "wore sports coats ... not tie-dyed

Triggered

7 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

He would have a tough time to get Obama to met him at diner or sandwich shop. Whatever that place is and called...I forgot what it is....:lol2:

Sandy's Sub Shop! :lol:

53 minutes ago, Edmo said:

He's handsy for sure, that doesn't mean he's a perv though.

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Joe would have to wait for me first.

Biden is a good man

He's good for a laugh. For the record to bad he didn't run in 2016. He probably would have won. Since he didn't Hillary lost and you dubs still will not accept that. 

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:  

when you consider his plagirism and touching women seems to be his worst traits on a politician scale i guess he's not a bad guy.   

Touching young girls is ok?