Biden says he would have 'beat the hell out' of Trump in high school for disrespecting women

Any guy that talked that way was usually the fattest, ugliest S.O.B. in the room." 

Biden says he would have 'beat the hell out' of Trump in high school for disrespecting women

Source: ABC News

By KARMA ALLEN 
Mar 21, 2018, 5:22 AM ET 

Former Vice President Joe Biden took fresh jabs at President Donald Trump on Tuesday while speaking at an anti-sexual assault rally, telling students at the University of Miami that he probably would have "beat the hell out" of Trump if they'd attended school together. 

"A guy who ended up becoming our national leader said, 'I can grab a woman anywhere and she likes it,'" Biden said. "They asked me if I’d like to debate this gentleman, and I said 'no.' I said, 'If we were in high school, I’d take him behind the gym and beat the hell out of him.'" 

"I've been in a lot of locker rooms my whole life," Biden continued. "I'm a pretty damn good athlete. Any guy that talked that way was usually the fattest, ugliest S.O.B. in the room." 

Biden made the comments Tuesday afternoon at the university's "It's on Us" rally, an event aiming to change on-campus culture surrounding sexual assault.

Read more: http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/biden-beat-hell-trump-high-school-disrespecting-women/story?id=53897309 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Good old Joe.   Used his govt position to secure a $1 billion investment for his kid.   

Oh and is creepy as fuck when it comes to little girls.  :lol:  Oh lets not forget his habit of plagiarizing other peoples work.  :lol:

Look at his draft deferment.   Keep in mind he played football in college.  :lol:   

Biden received student draft deferments during this period, at the peak of the Vietnam War,[32] and in 1968, he was reclassified by the Selective Service System as not available for service due to having had asthma as a teenager.[32][33] He never took part in anti-war demonstrations, later saying that at the time he was preoccupied with marriage and law school, and "wore sports coats ... not tie-dyed

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

Good old Joe.   Used his govt position to secure a $1 billion investment for his kid.   

Oh and is creepy as fuck when it comes to little girls.  :lol:  

Sounds like the perfect Dem

4 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

Sounds like the perfect Dem

Yes sir, the best way to correct people like trump is to do it with violence. 

Why are liberals such a hypocritical bunch?

Edited by racer254

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Joe would kick his ass :lmao: and the Clown Posse defending Heel Spurs :lol: 

Well, if he didn't have an asthma attack first.  :lol:  

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

That's funny because there is not one post in this thread where anyone is defending Trump. 

In high school Trump was bigger and in better shape it wouldn't have even been a fight :flush: he would have put poor Joe in the hospital