Biden says he would have 'beat the hell out' of Trump in high school for disrespecting women

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

I’ve met joe. Really a nice guy. He’s pretty much a neighbor kind of dude. I’m curious, where’s your proof that joe chases young girls? Or perhaps you’re doing a bit of projecting? Or perhaps you’re simply talking your usual shit while clapping yourself on the back. 

Clapping myself on the back?   

SS agent or agents said how creepy he was plus the video's speak for themselves.  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

i don't really think he's a diddler

his interaction with some of them is def awkward but no more so than some fo trumps with Ivanka

I dont think you can compare the two though....

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Any guy that talked that way was usually the fattest, ugliest S.O.B. in the room." 

Biden says he would have 'beat the hell out' of Trump in high school for disrespecting women

Source: ABC News

By KARMA ALLEN 
Mar 21, 2018, 5:22 AM ET 

Former Vice President Joe Biden took fresh jabs at President Donald Trump on Tuesday while speaking at an anti-sexual assault rally, telling students at the University of Miami that he probably would have "beat the hell out" of Trump if they'd attended school together. 

"A guy who ended up becoming our national leader said, 'I can grab a woman anywhere and she likes it,'" Biden said. "They asked me if I’d like to debate this gentleman, and I said 'no.' I said, 'If we were in high school, I’d take him behind the gym and beat the hell out of him.'" 

"I've been in a lot of locker rooms my whole life," Biden continued. "I'm a pretty damn good athlete. Any guy that talked that way was usually the fattest, ugliest S.O.B. in the room." 

Biden made the comments Tuesday afternoon at the university's "It's on Us" rally, an event aiming to change on-campus culture surrounding sexual assault.

Read more: http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/biden-beat-hell-trump-high-school-disrespecting-women/story?id=53897309 

Most of the broads I met clubbing years ago, deserved a tree branch stuffed up their smelly gashes. 

Go Donny, go Donny, go Donny!!! :happy:

5 hours ago, Highmark said:

No, I don't agree with virtually any of his political stances.   If he matched my views I would.   I think its time to get over the whole "what did they do during the Vietnam War."   If it came down to only voting for people who served the choices would get pretty thin. 

When has it actually helped a candidate?  George Bush used it against McCain and Kerry.

Both would have been better choices than Bush.

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Most of the broads I met clubbing years ago, deserved a tree branch stuffed up their smelly gashes. 

Go Donny, go Donny, go Donny!!! :happy:

Guess those club broads get pissed when all you could produce was a limp twig.

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

i don't really think he's a diddler

his interaction with some of them is def awkward but no more so than some fo trumps with Ivanka

Nope. The secret service guys (unnamed) say otherwise. Just ask mr Google. 

5 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I’ve met joe. Really a nice guy. He’s pretty much a neighbor kind of dude. I’m curious, where’s your proof that joe chases young girls? Or perhaps you’re doing a bit of projecting? Or perhaps you’re simply talking your usual shit while clapping yourself on the back. 

How about swimming in the nude in front of his Female Secret Service agent? that the kind of neighbor hood dude you are referring to?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

How about swimming in the nude in front of his Female Secret Service agent? that the kind of neighbor hood dude you are referring to?

:news:

3ED2A1D5-46A4-47DE-BCBF-9381E339881B.jpeg

21 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Guess those club broads get pissed when all you could produce was a limp twig.

No, they got scared of my massive member.  :junk: